Chapter 2: Curiosity of Him

Start from the beginning

"Axel, you like her do ya?" I smirked
He shook his head and looked away, blushing.

"Axel, don't make it obvious" I said

Then someone came, on the door. Sviel.

"What is it Big bro?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"I was supposed to be asking you that," I said

"I can't sleep, can I go outside?" She asked I nodded, she was still wearing the joursey.

"Change first," I said then she locked the door.
Then she came out in her usual outfit. (Kyouko Sakura Casual attire) and walked out with a pocky, she gave me one. Then Axel followed her.

Sviel P.O.V

I was in the middle of the field, looking at the stars while eating my pocky, then I felt a presence I looked, Axel Blaze.

"Oh hey Axel, why are you here?" I asked him
"I want to see the stars," he said sarcastically
"Okay...?"
Then he dragged me, to a beach where stars can be seen properly,

"Wow," I said and stared in awe

"Sviel, why did you and Xavier are apart?" He asked

I only stared at the sky and sang,Play music here

Mai agare sakura no hana mita yo, kimi ga mita koto mo nai honoo. Ima tomo ni sou ba ni iru koto, daichi michiteru.

Meguri suki wo kisestsu, subete kimi no egao teki ienai, konna hibi ga itsu na demo. Tsuzuku you ni, dake do kimi wa boku wa Iwa kute. Kowaru koto wanai no kara, hitori minai toku wa no iai. Imasuguwa itai,

Mai agare sakura no hana mita yo, kimi ga mita koto no nai honoo. Ima tomo ni sou ba ni iru koto, Ukatsu tanishi na te. Ui kaeru ima mo nai kuraini, Kimi wo egao ore saseru kara. To wa no wara aru no, kowaru hana te yo.

"I understand, but-"he was cutted off by me,
"I know, but it was no the only reason.......my parents were working for Rey Dark at first. But then when big brother was born, they changed their minds, and woke up from the nightmare of killing people. And when Rey dark found out, he planned to kill my parents. It was years later I was born. My fullname is Judiesviel Foster, I was 3 when my parents died. And Xavier was 5, he was separated from me. I was living with a Russian lady, whom treats me as a daughter. But then, 5 years later she was murdered. But I learn to live by myself....then I heard the news about Japan, Alius academy thing? When I found out, Xavier was the alien Xene. I was a bit angry, cause of not contacting me. And the other is happiness, I saw him again." I said at him.

Then he placed a pocky on his mouth, climbed on me in sitting crawl position. And connected the pocky on my mouth. Then he chew, until he reached halfway. I bit some too, but I stopped when our noses touched. I blushed and pulled away.Then he notice a stain of the pocky on my cheek, then he held me from behind my head and licked the stained. I blushed when I felt his tongue touching my cheeks. Now they are more redder than my hair.

"Stop it!!" I said blushing

"Okay, I'm just entertaining you." He said I blushed. And saw big brother watching.

"Hi Xavier....good night..." I said and ran to the manor.
'Axel....'

Xavier P.O.V

I looked at Axel,

"So? What happened?" I asked my good friend of mine.

"Oh...uhh....-" "Did you kiss?" I asked him crossing my arms.

"No but she sang for me, so I entertain her back." Axel said calm, I sweat dropped.

__________

Illyasviel: C-H-E-E-S-Y, by the way that song was from the game Hachi Hachi.

Axel: OOC alert!!! *sounds like a siren*

Jude:*Facepalm* wew