chapter 15

OMG SO SORRY MY PHONE SUCKS BUT HOPE THIS WILL MAKE IT UP FOR THE WAIT.

Chapter 15:

Hydroik pov

I am beyond tired. I sighed to show my frustration. And that earned me a glare from James.

"baby look why want you just tell me what happened" James said. I looked at him and shook my head no. we had finally arrived. And like I said are parents tried to surprise us. But I told them that I can here and see them . Which they where mad until they saw my babies. So i'm now talking to James and my babies are in there cribs that are parents bought. "James all I can say is that it was a wolf its red and it tried to kill me it wants power. And its huge ok really really huge." I said James just nodded his head. I sighed again and went into the bathroom to take a long bubble bath.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I said as all the heat and steam released into the air. I emerged deeper into the water feeling its water heal me even more. I felt the need to use my wolf powers why.I do not know why. *akasha what other powers can I use* I asked my wolf. *hydroik we have so many why don't you use one that I haven't told you about. I learned this during the blue moon. You can vibrate molecules to make them heat up to make an object explode * akasha said. *wow really how do I do it* I said. *I really don't know how I just know the powers that we possesses from me and the blue moon. I'll tell you more in time but to explode things is alot of focus just try later but not now.* akasha said. I just nodded knowing she could tell.

I soon got out the tub smelling like blueberries. All the steam gone but on the glass. I brought the towel around my waist and tied it. I stretched out my hand to wipe it across the glass. As soon as I did I saw the red wolf jumping out the glass. "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed. "I'M COMING FOR YOU VERY SOON BLUE WOLF!!!!!!!!!" The red wolf said.But there was no red wolf anywhere. "fuck i'm tired of this red wolf shit just come out already." I screamed feeling the rage build inside me. "COME ON!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and threw my arms out at the glass. The glass soon burst into tiny pieces of glass. I looked at my hands for I don't know how long before James soon burst through the door. "are you okay what happ------- what the hell happened to the mirror" James said.

me not wanting to tell James yet I told him a lie. "Ummm I Ummm I learned a new power........ I can explode things now" I Said. James shook his head and closed the door. I sighed a sigh of relief but still could feel the red wolf. He's watching me somewhere. But where?

Sorry about the wait hoped you like it comment vote and LOVE YOU ALL :)