chapter 9

Sorry for the wait you guys :(

*James pov*

I ran to my mates room as fast as I could. But the damn door was locked. "baby i'm sorry please open the door" I pleaded. "go away i'm not opening the door" my mate said. I could tell he's crying with all the whimpers i'm hearing. So without even trying to I knocked down my mates door. To say he was shocked intrigued me. I ran to his side and hugged him tightly to me. needing to feel the Sparks everytime we touched.

"baby look i'm sorry I know i'm a jackass sometimes but I only acted that way because my wolf thought we did something wrong." I confessed. Its true my wolf was antsy the whole time hydroik was avoiding me. hydroik had that look of curiosity. With his head tilting to the right and one of his eyebrows raised.

He truly didn't know why my wolf was acting crazy. "you know why babe , down in the sex department" I said. Realization finally dawned on my mates face he even blushed gosh he's so sexy. "ooh my gosh its my fault i'm so sorry is just that when you find out that your pregnant plus your a guy, huh i'm sorry I really didn't know how to tell you."he said. I just nodded and leaned down kissing his soft spot on his neck. I soon started nibbling on his spot making me hard instantly. "Mhmm James s-s-sstop." He said pushing me alittle. I whimpered of the loss of contact of my mate. Its a shame how he got me wrapped around his finger.

"we should probably tell our parents." I said really hoping they won't freak.

"are mothers already know all that is left is.... Are fathers." Hydroik said . I nodded and mind linked dad and told him to be in his office with Mr miller. I grabbed my mates hand ready to face my father... I think.

*hydroik pov*

James was leading me through hallways after hallways, and frankly i'm tired as hell. But soon stopped at large black doors. James pushed it open and my dad and his dad was already there. Plus my mothers who was grinning like crazy I swear fan girls sometimes. James looked at me and I nodded for him to start. "ok dad you already know that me and hydroik already mated."Mr clear nodded looking at us suspiciously. I couldn't take it anymore. " i'm pregnant!!!" I yelled and with that they all got quite except for our mothers that was squealing. My dad looked at me then smiled. "son we already know. your crazy mother already told me" dad said earning a slap on the back of his head. Now all eyes where on Mr clear he was grinning to ooh gosh I hope he isn't a fan. Mr clear walked up to us and hugged us. "i'm proud of you both i'm happy to call you both my son and son in law. With an new edition to the family."he smiled. he came to hug me or touch my stomach. But he came to close I could smell his aftershave. "ooh my gosh... Um trash... I need trash can. "I said.

My mother soon came flying with inhuman speed with the trash can. I hurled up everything that I had today. The bile slowly dissipating.

"i'm sorry but Mr clear for now on stay away from me your aftershave just huh." I said feeling bile raise again but quickly vanish. He just laughed and nodded. "that's the same thing Sandra said when she had James." Everybody started laughing. Wow this is going to be one huge family. But the only thing that worries me is rouges I feel them coming but when will they strike. I push the feeling down and enjoy my moment with my family.

I'M SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M REALLY SLEEPY I CAN BARLEY KEEP MY EYES OPEN BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER OOH AND COMMENT AND VOTE :) LOVE YOU ALL