"Stop... Shaking.. Me..." I tried saying at him while still shaking me.

"Thank Cheese you're still alive!" He said in relief and finally lets go of me.

But after that, everyone was surprised that they were still alive... Even I'm surprised that I'm alive...

"Oh, and.. You've got to see this..." Howard said as he pointed at the crowd circling around something, it must be the meteor that fell down.

I got up and walked towards the crowd. Everyone stepped aside making a way for me to walk on.

My eyes widened as I saw that the meteor wasn't even close to meteor...

There was a body laying down on a pit or deep crater that was created and it was.... glowing..?

IS THIS THE METEOR?!

The students gathered around the hole that the meteor(?) made while I shouted to stay back cause who knows what 'it' is.

As we stood there longer, the glowing faded a little bit and revealed...

a girl?

She was wearing a black jacket with a wonked shirt I've never seen before. Its just the design is.. Different. Plus, she's wearing sneakers I've never seen here too. And I thought McKicks were trending these days. Her hoodie and her hair is still blocking her face though and she's still glowing. Only a little bit.

I bet she's from outer space...

Why else would she be falling from the sky?! Wait, she could've fallen from an airplane... But there's no airplane around and how could she glow like that?! She could've gone sky diving without any parachutes... But that's just plain wrong but again, how would she be glowing like that?

Or maybe she's a... star? Whoa, a fallen star?!
Have you seen anyone glow as bright as that?! But how did a star fall when its not even night time?!
But, nah. That's still impossible though.

The glowing faded when she started to wake up.

~~{Y/n's POV}~~
I was woken up by the noise... of people whispering...?

I slowly opened my eyes and it was brightly shinning so I don't know where I am. Finally, my eyes adjusted and couldn't believed what I am seeing right now...

"WHAT THE ...." I said as shot up. Hmmm... That's not right. It seems like the last word I just said was silenced out. As soon as I removed my hoodie, they gasped and I blinked rapidly to see if I'm dreaming or not...

And I'm afraid I'm not dreaming...

I'm.... I'm...... AT NORRISVILLE HIGH!?

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!?

I was just watching this and all of a sudden I got sucked in a portal... NOW I'M HERE?! WHAT THE WHAT!?

I started freaking out and started frantically breathing...

Familiar faces were starring at me but they were confused... Plus, they're whispering. Probably they're whispering about me. I gasped as I looked at my hand and it was cartoon-ish looking not human like anymore.
My heartbeat got louder as soon as I saw the Ninja looking at me.

I can't believe this is happening.....

The students were still looking at me weirdly though...

Silence filled the atmosphere... And I didn't have words to speak anything, I was still in shock... I'm in awe..

Finally, The Ninja broke the ice...

"Uhm... Greetings Alien....? D-Do you speak English?" He said with a voice like a hero but kinda scared at the same time. Inside, I'm just dancing that he's talking to me but kinda insulted though... I think i remembered saying something english earlier.. Guess he was too tense about the situation.. So, I just nodded.