Studying (Harry)

3rd person p.o.v.
You had known Harry since first year, and ever since you met on the Hogwarts Express, you knew you would be friends. That was two years ago now, as you were entering your third year. You had started school a few weeks ago and we're currently studying in the library. You and the other three were studying. Well, more like you and Hermione were helping out Harry and Ron. And might I say, you and Hermione are one of  the two smartest people in your grade.
(Y/N)'s p.o.v.
I was helping Harry with his homework when he turned to me, "I think I get it now," he said almost questioning himself, "Thanks (Y/N)!" He smiled at me. "Oh, it's no problem," I said while blushing. You see, I've had a crush on Harry since last year, and I don't know if he feels the same. "No really (Y/N), if it weren't for you I would be failing in most subjects. You really are a helpful friend," he said sincerely. I blushed more and muttered a quiet thank you. "Hey, um (Y/N)?" He asked glancing over at Hermione and Ron. "Yeah?" I turned towards him, "I was wondering if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck. "Of course I would love to go!" I jumped up, grabbed my stuff, took a deep breath and kissed the Harry Potter on the cheek. I ran off with Harry staring at me in shock. I was so excited for Hogsmeade!

How was that? Leave a comment down below who I should do next. I might do one of the Weasleys' next if I get no requests. Sorry for it being so short. It was my first 'x reader' and its late here where I live. Also I'm using my phone. Welp, thanks for reading and request please!!