Chapter 1

Sighing, you unlock the door to your apartment. Your (H/C) hair is wet and drips onto your jacket. You throw your keys into the bowl on the counter and empty your pockets before hanging it up. The familiar feel of a post-it note scratches against your fingers. You unfold the pastel yellow square to reveal a phone number, specifically belonging to someone named Josh Dun.

Your conversation at the barbers shop seemed like a daze. His damn cologne. You go into your bathroom and turn on the faucet. Once the water is warm, you strip and hop in. The warm water swirls around your tired body. Owning your own barber shop was a pain. It was still fairly new, so you hadn't fully hired anyone yet.

People always say that baths help you relax, but you still felt tense. You look over at your phone and think about texting Josh. When he was around, things seemed more comfortable. He has a vibe that he sends out that makes you happy. More relaxed. After washing yourself off, you decide to get out. Your fingers are beginning to look a bit pruney.

As youre getting changed into your pajamas, your phone buzzes. You look over and see a text from a new number.

"Hey there."

Raising your eyebrow, you ask who it is.

"Josh."

You roll your eyes and lock your phone. Crawling under your covers, the warmth once again ingulfs you. Your phone keeps buzzing and you wish Josh would just leave you alone. One half of you was begging to answer the texts and stay up all night with him, but the other part knew he was a stranger. You had just met and he wouldn't leave you alone. This infatuation was more than overwhelming.

Groaning, you roll over and unlock your phone to see several text messages from Josh.

"Hey. You there?"

"Wanna go get coffee sometime?"

"Im being annoying."

"Do you like Taco Bell?"

"So about the coffee.. wanna meet up tomorrow?"

You stare at the keyboard with the blinking blue line, urging you to answer.

(Y/N): See you tomorrow at 9 am. Don't be late, Red.

Red: okay sounds good.

Red: wanna talk?

Red: Im bored.

Red: Goodnight.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AHHHH!
Anyways, there it is!! Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think!! I've been getting a lot of inspiration lately, and it's been amazing. Hope to update again soon!!