Steve/Reader - The New Recruit (Civil War)

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Reader, Steve/Cap, Clint/HE, Scott/AM, Sam/F

IMAGINE: You and Clint have taken on the task of recruiting a new member for your team. That member being Scott Lang aka Ant Man. On the way to meeting with the others Scott takes a shine to you and can't help flirting. How will he react when he finds out you have a boyfriend, that boyfriend being Captain America himself? (Takes place during Civil War)

 How will he react when he finds out you have a boyfriend, that boyfriend being Captain America himself? (Takes place during Civil War)

"How you holding up there Lang?" Clint asked our back seat passenger.

The tensions between both sides of the Avengers has got to such a point that we felt we had to bring in reinforcements. Fresh blood if you will. There was myself, Steve, Sam, Wanda and Bucky. We just had a feeling that it wouldn't be enough.

Steve had called Clint and convinced him to join us in Germany. Sam had also mentioned a past run in he'd had with a guy that called himself Ant-Man. He'd given Falcon a run for his money, put up a great fight by all accounts. According to Sam he'd beaten him eventually. What he didn't know was that I'd seen the security tapes. Ant-Man beat his ass. Yep, we needed him.

All Clint had to do was find Lang, get him on the plane in the US and I would meet them on the other side, picking them up in Germany. Until now it had gone pretty much to plan.

"I'm holding up really good. Especially considering I have no idea where I am, what I'm getting myself into and who you both are." Oh great, just what I need, more sarcasm to deal with.

"You probably should have asked those questions before you let Clint bundle you onto a plane and then fly you half way across the world," I smirked, turning to face him from my shotgun position in the front.

"Well looks like I made the right decision, being met at the airport by a pretty face like yours?" He smiled right back.

"Ok, let's stop that before it gets started. I'm (Y/F/N) aka (Y/A/N) and this is Clint also known as Hawkeye. We came for you because we need all hands on deck right now and a certain feathered friend of ours told us you put up a good fight."

"Oh him. He's not still sore about that is he?"

"Let's just say you'll be sore if you cross him again. Do you know how much damage you did to his suit?"

"Aren't you funded by Stark? I doubt it took him a lot to get it fixed."

"Yeah, but you don't know Sam. He loves that suit. You may as well have ripped his skin off." Clint grinned, glancing at me with a wink and then going back to concentrating on the road. Now that's just plain nasty, messing him about like that. Pretty funny though.

"So Scott, we're nearly there so you might as well tell us now, are you in or are you out?"

"If I get to hang out with you doll face then I'm definitely in." Oh my god.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you?" Clint laughed from beside me.

"Do what?"

"Are you serious? Could you be any more obvious?" Clint yelled behind him. I could take the whole blatant flirting thing. I'd dealt with worse people than Scott Lang in my time. It was Clint who couldn't take it. Ever since we'd met he'd kind of become my protective big brother figure. It took him a good year to even come around to the idea of me and Steve being together.