"Just listen, Tiffany."

"I have been listening, Ethan. Just you talking doesn't solve anything. You haven't asked how I felt about you!?" I shouted as I got up from the sand as he did the same.

"Then tell me how you feel," He whispered. I start to cry a little.

"I feel-,I feel-"I kept repeating myself as he put his hand on my arm. I felt goose bumps. "Just let me think."

"I will wait for you." He slowly walks away back to the beach house.

"I hate you, Ethan Fisher!" I cried.

"Hate me?" He shouts over the waves of the ocean, "Then why did you kiss back whenever I kissed you? Is it because you liked it or you really like me?" He started to approach to me again.

"I hate you because you annoy the crap out of me and you confuse me."

"That's why you hate me? I told you since the day I met you I have liked you like crazy. That's why all these years I have teased you and do rude stuff to you."

"That's just rude."

"That was my way to get your attention," Ethan said, "I will let you think, but I'm going to go back in the house."

"Ethan?"

"Yeah?" He said as he was getting ready to leave.

"You still have feelings for Lexi though."

"Yeah, I do," He sighed. He walks back in the house as I sat back down on the sand watching the sunset.

When it got darker, I went back inside the house. Hunter and Tyler were playing video games, Christina and Chelsea were painting nails, and.....where's Ethan?

"Hey guys," I spoke up.

"Hey," all four of them said at the same time.

"Where is Ethan?"

"In his room," Chelsea answered.

I walk up the stairs and went up to his room. I could hear him talking. It sounded like he was on speaker phone or skyping.

"I told you, I will be back in a couple days," He said.

"But babe, my parents anniversary party is in two days and you won't be here," I heard a voice. I know that voice.... Lexi.

"I'm sorry, Lexi," I then saw his door nob ramble as I start crying again, "I will talk to you later."

Then he opens the door and seen me. His face turned like 'you weren't suppose to hear that'.

"Wow," I scoffed as tears fell from my cheek, "Your still together with Lexi."

"Peterson, I-"

I interrupted him.

"Wow, and you went back to our old way by saying my last name. Ethan, it feels like your lying to me and I'm confused. I was getting ready to tell how I felt, but clearly you don't care because you have a girlfriend. This was all made up wasn't it?"

"Just to let you know, Lexi didn't know we kissed on air. And so I did make it up. So that I could get your attention," He explained.

"Fisher, I am going to leave this beach house with Chelsea and Christina to go over to David's. Please don't talk to me. You said you would wait for me. Clearly that was a lie." I ran over to my room and grabbed my packed suitcase. I ran downstairs.

"Christina, Chelsea, us three are leaving," I remarked.

"But we don't have our suitcases and we don't-"

"Who cares. Your just coming with me for the night."

"Tiffany, please, I'm sor-" I interrupted Ethan.

"Stop. You lost your chance. I'm fine with you."

Three of us went out the door and called for a taxi.

When we got in the taxi, they both asked:

"What happened?"

I was still crying.

"He is still with Lexi."

"You got to be kidding," Christina said shockingly.

I nodded.

When we got to David's, we had to be silent cause David's boys were sleeping. Chelsea ordered pizza, got ice cream, and we watched sad romance movies. Few hours later, we heard the buzzer to the gate.

"Who is this?" Chelsea said through the speaker when she went over to it.

"I'm here to see Tiffany Peterson," a female voice spoke.

"She is here," Chelsea press the gates open.

There was a knock at the door. I opened the door. I couldn't believe who it was. The last person I wanted to talk to.

Lexi Barker.

---------------
Hey! Hope you liked it. Sorry this chapter was a little boring. But please Vote, Comment, and Share! Thanks!

-Erika:)