Chapter 12**

We walked into our new flat. It was average sized but still nice. We went upstairs to see how many rooms there is. I looked around the first room i saw. After i was done looking at the first one i continued to the next room. This one is about average sized, maybe a bit bigger, and has a walk-in closet and a bathroom attached to it, like the first one. Then i went to the last one. I walked around and all three rooms seemed to look the same so i went to where the other boys were to see who gets what room. When i went to Niall he had a weird look on his face so i decided to give him some space, after what happened on the plane. I plopped down on the couch between Liam and Louis, Zayn was on the other couch with Niall and Harry. "Since all the rooms look the same, how about you pick who your sharing a room with and then just go to whatever room is free?" Liam suggests. "Sure." I say, "Alright." Zayn adds, "Okay." Harry answers, Niall and Louis nod. Harry and Louis decide to share a room, like always, and Liam and Zayn share too. So that leaves me and Niall. Of course we were going to be sharing a room anyways because it would probably be awkward sharing a bed with any of the other boys, but right now, im pretty sure its going to be awkward with Niall anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its about 11 o'clock at night now and im starting to get tired. I go up to our room to try and get some sleep. I get changed into my pajamas and brush my teeth. When i walked back into the room i put my stuff back in my suitcase, because i havent got all my stuff from my old apartment yet. I lay down into the bed and quickly fall asleep.

**Niall's P.O.V**

I go upstairs to our room. When i get there Danielle is already asleep. She looks so cute when shes sleeping. I feel bad for how i acted today, it wasn't her fault. I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed. I was thinking of a way to make it up to Danielle for over reacting. I thought for a while, then i finally got the perfect idea. After that i went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Still Nialls P.O.V**

I woke up still thinking about my idea and how surprised and excited she will be. I went downstairs to find Liam, Louis and Zayn downstairs already. I decided to make Danielle and i eggs, bacon, and hash browns for breakfast. When i started putting the food on a plate Danielle came downstairs. "Good morning." I greet Danielle with a smile. "I have lots planned for today so get ready fast!" I add while handed her the plate of food.

**Danielle's P.O.V**

"I have lots planned for today so get ready fast!" Niall says excitedly. Im guessing its just interviews or cd signings, nothing to special. I eat fast and go back to our room to start getting ready. I take a quick shower, blowdry my hair, straighten it, put mascara and a bit of cover up on and get dressed all in under an hour. Im wearing a hot pink tank top with black shorts. I go back downstairs and i see Niall and Harry sitting on the couch.

"Are you ready?" Asks Niall. "Yep," i answer popping the 'p'. "Alright! Lets go!" Niall says excitedly flashing me a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - sorry this chapter is so short, AAANNNDDD a cliffhanger :oo LOL i wonder what Niall has planned?

I wonder... Anyways i hope you liked it!

Stay fierce beauties :*

~Dannniii;*