Chapter 8 **

** Danielle's pov **

I woke up and Niall still by my side, but now he has a plate of food in his hand and a plate of food beside him. Im guessing its around dinner time. Niall notices i woke up so he hands me the plate of food beside him. It smelt so good. I sat up on the bed and began to eat my food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the boys decided to go to the club, but i couldn't go so Niall stayed with me. Niall and I spent most most of the evening playing monopoly and sorry. My ankle started to hurt, so i went to bed, and every once and a while Niall came to check on me. I cannot wait for it to heal, i don't want to have to go to bed every time it hurts. I almost forgot it was Louis birthday a few days after my ankle should be better, then christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** Harry's pov at the club **

The boys made me go to the club with them but all i wanted to do was stay at the hotel with Danielle to make sure she was okay. Niall obviously can't take care of her, if it wasn't for him he ankle would have never even been sprained.

I was having a horrible time, all i could think about was Danielle and how she deserved better, someone who can make her happy, someone who can treat her right, someone like me. This fake blonde kept trying to hook up with me, she was trying to pull me onto the dance floor but there was no way i was dancing with any, especially not her. All i wanted was Danielle.

** Liam's pov **

Harry has been acting really strange lately. He barely talks to any of us, he is in his room most of the time. Ever since Niall started dating Danielle, its not like he likes her, does he. He has been sitting in a corner the whole time we were at the club, we made him come because he needs to get out of his room and talk to someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** Harry's pov the next day **

I can't take this anymore, seeing Niall and Danielle together. I decided to go to the park near our hotel, to get some fresh air and to get away from Niall and Danielle. I walk downstairs and put my jacket on. I ignore a few 'where are you goings' from the boys and slam the door in my way out. I walk to the park and sit down on a bench. I just sat there and thought about everything going on right now in my life for about 10 minutes until someone joined me on the bench. It was silent for a minute then the girl said "you looked lonely so i decided to sit with you." "okay." i say. It was silent for another minute. "so are you gonna tell me your name?" she asks. I look up for the first time to see her face. She was absolutely stunning. She had long brown wavy hair with sparkling brown eyes. "H-Harry" i stutter. She took my breath away. "hi Harry im Amanda, you look upset, whats wrong?" she asks. "uhm.. Well there is this girl named Danielle that me and my mate Niall both really liked, then he decided to take her on a date and ask her out so now they are dating and i just ignored everyone for a while, then i came here to think. What about you?" i explain. "i just needed to take a break and think for a while." she says "well i have to go, heres my number, maybe we can hang out sometime, see you later, Harry." she adds with a smile before she walks away. Well that was refreshing. I haven't been this happy in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** 3 weeks later at the doctors office **

"okay Miss. Mackenzie, lets take a look at your ankle." the doctor says. "it seems to be looking a lot better now, i think you should be able to walk on it now." he finishes. I stand up and surprisingly it doesn't hurt at all anymore and i can walk fine. Niall and I leave the doctors office and go to the mall to get christmas presents and louis birthday present. Niall and i got Louis new red TOMS and a huge stuffed carrot. I got Niall a new pair of green boxers with clovers on them, Harry a stuffed cat, Zayn a mirror, Liam a fork and toy story 1,2&3 and Louis a couple of striped shirts. Finally i got the presents out of the way so for the next few days i can just relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you guys like this chapter MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS<3 and happy 21st birthday Louis<3

~Danielle<3