Remember

I made the video😊😊

Hermione's POV:
I woke up with Draco right next to me. What happened? I completely forgot last night. I liked him being around me so I didn't mind. Plus I probably won't have him so close to me because of his memory loss.

I got up from the bed and I woke up Draco accidentally.

"What happened?" Draco looking around the room knowing it was not his bedroom.

"Sorry I woke you up" I said.
"Go back to bed"

"It's fine I am already awake" he said getting out of bed.

We went to the kitchen. Blaise and Theo were talking with each other while having breakfast.

"How are my two favorite lovebirds doing?" Theo asked sweetly.

"What I don't love her, she may love me but I don't" I said but I regret saying that because Hermione burst into tears.

"No, no, no, I ... love ...no ... I don't know...sorry" I said trying to calm her down.

"I know, it's ok" she said.

"Sorry for saying that. I just saw you  guys in bed cuddling... it was super cute" Theo said.

Hermione smiled a little.

"She had a nightmare" I said clearing things up.

"Oh" Theo said sadly thinking they might be together again.

"Lexie is coming over today" Hermione said.

"Oh that's great I always wanted to meet the little sassy Lexie" Theo said

"You mean Lexie the little girl who I remember" I asked.

"Yeah her Draco, keep up" Blaise said.

"Oh shut it... I may not remember anything but I can still kick your ass" I said.

"Sure... what ever makes you fall asleep at night" Blaise said walking out of the kitchen.

"Do you guys want anything to eat?" Theo asked.

"I'll just have cereal" I said.

"Whatever you have is fine" Hermione replied.

We got some cereal and coffee.

After a few moments of eating Hermione's phone rings. She picked it up.

"Hello... downstairs... great I'll be down" she said then hung up the phone.

"I'm going downstairs to pick up Lexie" she said walking to the door and putting her shoe's on. Then she left.

*2 minutes later*

The door opens and I see the little girl I remember.

"Dwaco!" she shouted.

"Um hi" I replied.

The little girl who now I forgot her name looked around and spotted Theo.

"Hermione" she asked her while tugging Hermione shirt.

"Yea" Hermione replied.

"Who is that?" she pointed at Theo.

"That is Theo and that is Blaise" she said while Blaise walked in.

"Theow and Bwaise" she said.

I started to feel dizzy and things in the past started coming back like how I hated Astoria and how my father and mother are dead and Ron punching me and everything stopped.

 It was just black and I heard Hermione voice scream my name. 

She kept on screaming my name until it faded away and it was just black.

Hermione's POV

"Draco... Draco" I called his name.

Blaise picked him up and brought Draco to the couch. I held his hand and waited until he woke up.

"I remember" he said getting up.

"Remember what Draco?" I asked.

"Everything"

_______________________________________

A/N: How did you like it? I know it's a cliffhanger... I just had to because I am evil😈. Find out what happening next on Thursday or Friday!!

-Lilly ❤💙💚💛💜