Zack

Zack happened to be my crush. I might even call him my first love. But still. He's cute, he has an amazing voice for singing. I was in choir with him until he dropped the class. I still had chemistry and honers English with him but and he only talked to me twice. I sat next to him all year. Once, I alder him what the date was, and twice, he asked me for a pencil. "Hi" he said to me then turned around before I said anything. "Hi." I said in a whisper. We walked inside and Gio sat down. I looked around and saw Leydi. She looked at me with wide eyes. Gio pulled me down to his lap. "Why are you doing this?" Leydi looked at Gio. "Come on Leydi, it's okay. Lauren is my friend too." He said to her. "Gio you have now right to do that shit. Leave my friends out of this. This is between you and me and nobody else. Leydi got up ready to attack when zack grabbed her waist and pulled her back. She was mad. "Leydi I recommend you calm down." She calmed down and Zack hugged her. He was still looking at Gio with a agriscience look. "Okay. Leydi, who's your plus one." Gio asked. "The girl sitting on your lap." Leydi said looking at me now. "Zack?" Gio question. "I'm taking Austin." Austin was zacks older brother. "Luke?" "I'm taking Lucia." Lucia is his girlfriend. "Everyone else is good." Everyone nodded. I looked at Leydi who was pretty pissed off. Zack was still hugging her. Surprisingly, I didn't feel anything. I didn't feel jealousy. Nothing. Leydi pulled herself away from Zack the left outside. Zack followed her. They got outside and she hugged him. I looked through the window and I saw her get in her car. It was beautiful. A black Range Rover. She got in it and so did Zack. She backed out and left. Everyone watched her leave. "Let her. She's going through a tough time right now." Gio said. "Lets talk business." Gio said and they started planning a mission as Gio called it.