Lock dowm

Before school was over, there was a lock down. We're so close till the bell rung when we heard gun shots go everywhere. I ran to the first place I saw, it sort of happened to be the boys bathroom. Yay me for being so intelligent. I didn't think there was anyone there until I smelled the smoke of a cigarette. Then someone waked out of the stall. It was Gio. "What are you doing in here? it's the guys bathroom" he asked looking at me.
"There has been a school lockdown" I replied with confidence, strangely. He looked at me up and down.
He was checking me out. "Do you mind." I said trying to cover up what I already had covered up.
"Those jeans look good on you, but I thing they would look better off you." He said smirking.
"You disgust me." I told him.

I sat on the counter where the sink was. He just leaned against the door.
We heard footsteps approach us. He leaned against the door, putting as much pressure as he could on it.
I got up and stood behind him. Someone was trying to get in. Gio got a hold of something in his pants (Chill, it wasn't his dick)
Soon the door stopped shaking and no noise was herd. "Do you hear anything?" I asked concerned for myself.
"Shut up and stop holding on to me." Until he said that, I realized I had a strong grip on his arm.
"Sorry." I laughed awkwardly.
"The school is now safe, Students you may now come out." We hear the principle say through the loud speaker.
Before I said anything else the door swung open and Gio was gone.
... Okay.... Okay....