Chapter 1

"We'll start the bids at $2,000." The auctioneer announced into the microphone, "Do I have $2,000?"

The thin brunette boy on stage shivered under the dozens of watchful eyes and abnormally bright light shining on him, practically blinding him in the process. Unsure of what he was meant to do, knowing he just wanted to run away but the chains kept him from going anywhere and prevented his desire to flee.

"$2,000!" Someone in the crowd suddenly called out.

"$2,500!" Another bid higher, shocking multiple people in the crowd judging by the surprised gasps and murmurs.

"$3,000!" A separate man bid, having a distinctly different and thicker accent than the first two bidders.

"3,500!" The original second bidder shouted, clearly trying to outdo the opposing men bidding.

"$20,000" The bidder with an accent announced, knowing the other two wouldn't jump that high and probably wouldn't even attempt to go higher.

"Sold for $20,000!" The auctioneer shouted, slamming down the item in his hand to make a loud smacking sound — startling the boy on stage in the process.

Onlookers clapped, surprised the bidding went so high on this particular submissive because they've all seen him countless times at different auction houses. This being the first that anyone, let alone three people have bid on him at once or even at all.

The brunette was unshackled from the floor and guided off stage, as usual being shoved around in the process. Only instead of going back to the holding area with the others, he was given a pair of grey sweatpants with a matching sweater and some dirty white converse and instructed to put them on quickly.

He was more than confused because he didn't know what was happening, only starting to understand when he overheard someone saying he'd been sold for a lot of money. Then becoming nervous because he'd never had a dominate before, and he wasn't sure what to expect.

Assuming it would be something like the treatment he gets at the auction houses, which only made him even more nervous and cautious of his surroundings. 

The man who had been yanking him around through the building shoved him towards another mans hard chest, "Good luck with this one."

He didn't say a word, only grabbed the submissive by the hand and led him out of the building. The submissive flinched when they went out into the sunlight, not having seen natural lighting in awhile so it was beyond difficult for him to see anything.

"What's your name," the man asked.

He stumbled over his feet, trying to keep up with his pace as they crossed the parking lot. "Louis Tomlinson."

"I'm Harry Styles, your new Dom." He spoke, stopping them both as a black vehicle pulled up in front of them. "Get in," he instructed once he'd opened the door.

Louis quickly did as told, climbing into the vehicle on command and scooted as far over as he could. Harry climbed in behind him, closing the door.

He spoke as the car started to move, "How old are you?"

Louis had to think a moment, not sure when he last celebrated a birthday. "18."

"Look at me when I speak to you," Harry demanded. "What month is your birthday?"

He immediately looked at him, feeling uncomfortable because he'd always been taught not to look at dominates. But when he did he noticed how soft the mans features seemed, between his soft brunette hair that had clearly just recently been cut and styled, his pink lips and soft green eyes — he looked harmless. But Louis knew that was never the case with dominates.