Ari, How About Getting a Boyfriend?

..No, no thank you.

Hello everyone! I came back from the underworld to resurface with another one of my awkward teenage rants. I'm pretty much sure most of my readers have died waiting for me.

BTW, I haven't completed my Additional Math and Modern Math homework, English essays and other worksheets that are due on Monday. 

Arianna does it again! I wonder how could I be the best student in my school lol.

So, today, I wanted to share a little something about what almost all teenage girls rave about, boyfriends. Yup, this controversial topic has been a huge issue in my grade and class; It seems as if it's a trend now to be under a guy's armpit. Psst...do you think he shaved?

Okay, I should stop beating around the bush. 

So, my friends have been telling me, "Ari, you're graduating in 2 years, you need to at least date once or you're going to regret it!"

Nuh uh... I'd rather keep my distance rather than change boyfriends every two months like they are a trial package. *ultimate win*

I mean like, I barely have time to do anything I like; with tuitions, drama practices, club activities and whatnot interfering my schedule, and you expect me to put a whiny boyfriend as an extra on my list?! I have so much in my hands and I'm not going to add anything else.

Just imagine, he will want your attention every. single. time. Especially if he's the type that only thinks about himself and not give a flying f*** about your problems.

Lunch at 1300 hours, at the moment you put a spoonful of food in your mouth, you hear your  phone notification go *DING!*

While working out, *DING!*

In tuition classes, *DING!*

Doing homework, *DING!*

Watching your favourite drama, *DING!*

When it's 1 A.M. and you really need sleep, *DING!*

UGH! if it were me, I'd have gone crazy!

Guys do hit on me once in a while and sometimes, I want Meghan Trainor's 'No' to play in the background..because most of them are creeps.

Like there was this one guy in the convenience store who kept stalking me from afar and I was trying my hardest to not notice....he kept on following me until I reached my car! You know how terrifying that is, don't you?

And from that day on, I never went to that store ever again, even if they sold my favourite honey lemon tea.

And then there's Abraham, the one I talked about last year in this same book; He now is in the same class as me. Though I can say, we are friends now, sometimes I wish I could avoid him when he craves physical touch.

Like that one time in Chemistry class last Tuesday; I was talking with my friend Randy and Abraham was asking me on how to answer one of the essays regarding the electrolysis of Lead(II) Bromine, and he touched my bare hand. 

And I was like 'Nah to the ah to the no no no!' but because I'm a nice girl, I just swept his hand off of mine and taught him whatever was necessary. While he was busy jotting down the points, I wiped the hand that he touched on Randy's textbook. Randy, who saw everything, looked so offended..haha...

TBH, I don't think he wanted me to teach him how to answer that essay because I think the answers are already written in most Chemistry reference books but I can't change seats with anyone else. I even complained to my guy friend and all he said was, 

"If you want to move seats, you can sit on the ground." I swear that little ^*&%#. 

Sometimes, I wonder if I'm a creep magnet or something.