Getting Back.?

Suho look so sad after he know the fact that Shin Hwan is a girl. Not because she was a girl, but she had lying to him and he really disappointed why she have to keep it from him. 

Knock.. knockk..

"Suho hyung.. open this door.. we were worried about you... it's been 2 days since we were back from Beijing and you didn't take your meal even once.. hyung..." Chanyeol knocking and calling him from the outside of his room. But Suho still didn't answering him.

"Hyung.. Byung Hun is here.." Kai said it to Chanyeol and he walk to the living room where Byung Hun had wait.

"uhh.. Byung Hun.. I hear that you will take Shin Hwan to stay with you.. why suddenly.?" Chanyeol sit beside him.

"eemm.. I just can't see she being like that anymore. Well.. her father will bring her mother to Japan and stay there. While Shin Hwan don't want to follow them. Because of.. Suho.." Byung Hun look at Chanyeol with sorrow face.

"Wait.. did you said that Shin Hwan will change into a real girl.?" Kyungsoo ask him with his shocked face.

"well I can say it is true.. I know it sounds awkward.. but we will do an announcement about her and I will give her some training how to be a real girl.. hmm.." Byung Hun explain it to them and they nodded.

"another thing I want to say.. about Suho.. I know he really feel heartbroken right now.. but please.. If one of you know the true story, then tell him.. I know Shin Hwan had open her heart for someone else.. and the lucky man is Suho.. don't worry.. I didnt' have any special relationship with her anymore.. she just my precious cousin that I have to protect..." Byung Hun smile and they understand. 

While Chanyeol didn't say anything after hear that.

"I know the true story about her and her father... But.. hmm.. I will try to explain to Suho hyung.. thank you for explaining to us... and please take care of Shin Hwan for us..." Chanyeol and Byung Hun bow each other.

**************************************************

"Jo Shin... are you okay.??" Mrs. Jo ask her.

"Eomma.. please call me and tell me about your condition okay..." She hug her beloved mother tightly. 

It's time to them to depart form Incheon. Byung Hun can see her tearing even she try to hide it.

"Jo Shin.. I will stay with you from now on.. You don't have to worry anymore. and I will change you into the real girl andyou don't have to pretend to be a man anymore.. I promise.." he hold her hand and he can see her happy face when she hear that.

*************************************

"Hyung... I know it sound crazy.. but that is the fact..." Kai, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol had explain to him but he still doesn't believe it.

"just.. give me some space... I need to absorb all of your words... I don't know wether I have to believe it or not..." Suho look so fussy.

"Okay... but you can't deny your feeling right.. now she already be a real girl... and you don't have to said that you are a gay or whatever.." Chanyeol leave his room.

Byung Hun had work to explain the situation to the workers and public. Then Shin Hwan also had take a class and do some practical how to be a real girl. One month after...

"Are you ready.??" Byung Hun ask her.

"Nae.. erm.. oppa.. thank you for being with me until now.. I don't know what to say.. but thank you so much for all of your effort.. you are the best..." She shoe her thumbs up to him and they laugh.

"Let's go enter your building and see what are their reaction." He hold her hand and entering the building. All of their workers staring at them with shocked.

"good morning mr... I mean Miss Jo Shin.. welcome back.." One of their workers greet them and open the office door for them.

"I have to go now.. your team will arrive in a minute.. I will be back late tonight.. because I have to attend a concert.. okay..." Byung Hun patted her back and show his fighting spirit to her.

"okay.. good luck for your concert okay oppa.. Teentop fighting.!" she also give a fighting spirit to him. Byung Hun out from the bulding and drive back.

She look at her office and she saw a little bit change that Byung Hun do on her office. Smiling appear and she was very happy to be a real girl.

"Good Mor... ning... emm.. Miss Jo Shin.." Kai entering her office and greet them but suddenly he got a shock after seeing a new Jo Shin Hwan in front of him. After he greet, he take a seat as usual and the another three follow him from back.

"Op.. hmm.. Mr. Kim Suho.. I'm sorry.." Shin Hwan look down to the floor. But there is no reaction from him even he also shock seeing her.

"Miss Jo Shin.. just give him some time.." Chanyeol smile at her giving some energy to her to start the new day.

They work as usual. Having a lunch together. But the different is Suho didn't talk even once on that day. Shin Hwan feel so down when he act like that. It's 5 pm already and they ready to go back.

"Okay.. done for today.. let's rest and see you tomorrow.." Shin Hwan just smile.

Walking to the car park alone and it make her goosebumps. She didn't feel it for a long time but today is quite different. Suddenly...

"Give me your bag now... or I will cut your beautiful neck with my sharp knife..!" Someone try to robbed her.

"Please let me go..!" She beg him but he make her hurt more.

Bukkk...!!! he got a kick from behind.

"Let go of her..." calm and poker face. "fight me.. I am the one who are suitable to fight with you." he said again.

They fight, kick and punch each other. Shin Hwan hide herself beside of the car and watch them fighting. After a minute, the robberer lose.

"run, I will kill you in here.. now.!" Suho shout at him and he run as fast as he can.

Suho take back her handbag and give it to Shin Hwan. He try to walk away but Shin Hwan got him.

"Oppa.. mianhae... jeongmal mianhae.." she hug him from his back. But still no respond from him.

"Oppa.. say something... I don't want you being like this with me anymore.. curse me.. yell at me if you want..." She cry hardly.

"how can I curse someone that I really love..." Finally.! His tear drop.!

"Oppa.. I'm sorry... for making you being like this... I'm sorry..." cry even more. Suho take her hand and release the hug. He turn his body to her.

"I just want to know... Did you still love me?" Suho hook her chin up and wipe her tear.

What did she will say.??

Did She still love him.?

Or Byung Hun??