Angel. My little brother

Ah, angel. He is sorta a new member. Sense we have 4 out of 6 classes together, we have a lot of time to talk and bond. Some people think that were dateing. But WE ARNT!!!!!!! He's dateing star. Almost 4 months into there relationship. Me and angel have spent a lot of time. He came to me because he wanted to know how to ask out star. But thats ok. It all turned out well. Star thinks i like him. But to be completely honest, were like brothers. I think ive spent more time with angel than everyone else almost. I don't know though. Star's probably reading this. But hey star! He is like my brother, and i know you don't like us hanging out all the time! But he's my friend. I want to hang out with him just like i do with the rest of the fam! We've done a lot of fun stuff together. He promised me i would be his best man. Angel is the best brother i could ever ask for. He evan told me in English that I'm like his big sister. When i was on my girl days. I couldn't ask for a better friend than angel. Angel and i have told a lot about echother. From depressing times to the happiest ones. I do my best to help him with every problem that stumbles accost his life. Yes, i know this is longer than the rest of the fam pages. But that's because he had made a big impact on my life. I hope this friendship will never die. I hope star and him have a wonderful life with echother. I know that they'll make a perfect family. Congrats on your 4 month anniversary! Lets hope for 20 more!!!!! Love you bro! (Not like bf and bf love star!!!!! Fuck off m8! Its just a friend love!!!)