The Project

(This lemon isn't that graphic, but I still think it should be rated 18+.)

Me and Invisi Billy been assigned partners for our science project and he invited me over his house so we could get started on it. I was pretty nervous to actually be invited to a high school crush's house, but it's just a place to work on a school project. Besides, he has a girlfriend so I have to at least try to get over him.
"Here we are," He flung open the door, "Sorry about the papers everywhere, my parents are so crazy into their jobs that they never find time to clean." He walked over to his parent's sofa and sat.
"So, what do we need to do?" He asked.
"Oh," I cleared my throat, "so first... We have to create a diagram of-"
"You know what, there's so much clutter in here, it's probably making you uncomfortable. Why don't we go in my room?" Billy suggested.
"Um... Sure."
I didn't know why he didn't like working in his living room, there wasn't even that much of a mess anyway. All well, at least I'll get to see what his room looks like.
We walked down the hall and there his room was. When I seen it, I was surprised on how clean it was.
"Wow, nice room," I said acting amazed.
"Thanks, why don't you come sit on the bed?" He jumped on as if he was asking me to follow him.
"You know, maybe we could do the project later," he suggested.
I had no idea what he wanted to do other than doing the project, I was confused.
"Um... Okay?"
He smirked. Using his Invisibility powers, he suddenly vanished.
"... Billy?" I asked while looking around his room. I got up and started slowly looking for him. Once I got in the hallway he appeared behind me with his hands grabbing my breasts.
"AH! What are you doing!?" I shouted and pushed myself away.
Invisi Billy started laughing, "Come on Twyla, I'm just playing around."
"Well, it's not funny."
I walked to his bedroom and gathered all of the project papers, "If we're not going to get anywhere with this project, I'll be on my way."
I walked to the door quickly, hoping that he'll leave me alone until he appeared in front of the door blocking my exit, "Leaving so soon?"
I felt uncomfortable, and I wanted to get outta there faster than anything.
I didn't want to argue with him, I was the one that nobody paid any attention to. Even though I still liked Billy, I never thought things would go this far. He suddenly turned me towards the closest wall and held me against it.
"B-Billy, what are you d-doing?" I asked. No response came from him. He started kissing my neck, and running his fingers down my waist. I was so nervous, and I couldn't hold my moans back. He went lower onto my inner thigh.
"Ah- AH!" I pushed myself away. "Twyla, what the hell are you doing?" I asked myself.
I needed to find a way to stall so I quickly looked at my wrist as if there was a watch there, "Oh, hey, would ya look at the time?" I quickly ran off to the door.
"You're not even wearing a watch," Billy pointed out.
"Bye Billy, it was nice uhh.... Doing whatever we were doing! Heh heh," I never ran so fast out of the door.
~Later that night~
"Goodnight, Twyla." My dad said while shutting my bedroom door.
"Goodnight."
I laid in my bed thinking of what could have happened that day, before I knew it I fell asleep.