Sharing?!

Brennan POV🙃
Oh. My. Godsh. Our bunk beds were gone. The only thing that lay in the floor of Annie and I's room were two dressers (for clothes) and ONE air mattress. I lay Annie down on the mattress since she can't walk. I then run to Jessica (camp leader) and say, "Where is the bunk bed in our room?!"
"Another cabin was in desperate need of beds, so we had to give one of ours up. Sorry!" she replied nicely.

Annie POV-
I can't believe Brennan and I are sharing a bed!!!! At least I have my own dresser. I mean they have to give us a little space! Don't get me wrong...I like Brennan, but sharing a bed with him is a little bit awkward. Jess the cabin leader told everyone that we had free time to swim, stay at the cabin, and go to the gift shop. She also gave me a pair of crutches to use so Brennan didn't have to carry me, even though I thought it was sweet of him. Katie runs to catch up with me and we walk to the gift shop together. She buys me a Woodward tee shirt. "Katie! Thank you! I love it!" I say thanking her for the cute long sleeve:

 "Katie! Thank you! I love it!" I say thanking her for the cute long sleeve:

After that, we walk to the pool. Jessica tells me that she called my mom about my injury. She said I could still stay at the camp and that my foot should be better in about two days. "You can get in the pool if you'd like, just be careful" Jessica says cautiously. I decide that I'm just going to put my feet in the water. I put my bag full of towels, sunscreen, and flip flops on the bench beside the pool. Katie runs and jumps into the water making a big splash right on my clothes. "Haha! Katie!" I say to her laughing my head off. "C'mon! Get in!!" Katie hollers at me. "Yeah, get in!" Brennan joins, hopping into the pool. "Come ooooon Annie!" Brennan says getting out of the pool again. He comes over to me scooping me off the bench. "Hey! What are you doing?!" I yell at him. "1...2...3!" He screams jumping into the pool with me in his arms.
*30 minutes later*
"Cabin 25! Over here! Count off!" Jessica yells. We count off and go back to the cabin until it's time for dinner. It is really awkward with Brennan and I considering that we have to share a bed now. I post a picture of Katie and I on Instagram and scroll through my feed until Jessica informs us that it's time for supper.