Road Trip!

***********⬇️NOTE⬇️***********
Annie's POV throughout the story

So, today I head off to Woodward sports camp with Katie. We went last year and had an amading {🆑🙂} time together. What was an extreme coincidence was that me and Katie actually got to bunk with each other considering that they assigned us that way. Anyways, Katie's brother Brennan is going to Woodward too for swim camp. He really ticks me off...ever since everyone said that we were dating it all went downhill. We used to be 'friends' but now we are COMPLETE enemies. I don't even know why he has to go!

"So Katie, are you excited to go spend like 2 months flipping in the air?" Brennan says to Katie.

"Uhh..yeah. I mean I do it everyday so what's the difference..." Katie smarts back.

After that, everyone is silent. We all trailed off to sleep and Katie's mom yells "WE'RE HERE GUYS!!!" That sure woke us up quick. In less than 5 minutes we had our bags, said our goodbyes and were waiting in line for sign ins. Katie was in front of me and Brennan was behind me. I whipped around quickly and catch him kinda staring at me. He 'fixes' his hair awkwardly as soon as I turn around. He cracks a little smile and I turn back around. That was weird...