Captain America's Girl: 1

Beep Beep

The loud sound coming from my annoying alarm clock. I wake up and walk to my bathroom. Taking off my nightgown and Starting the shower putting the hot water on. Checking to see if it is hot enough and getting in.

Washing my hair and everything else. I turn off the water and grab my towel. Drying my hair and moisturizing it I put my makeup on and go into to get dressed. I pick out a blue shirt and black jeans.

Walking to the kitchen and grabbing an apple and banana and making some coffee. And checking my phone. I have text from Skye.

You coming in today she said

Yeah I replied putting my phone in purse grabbing my coffee and breakfast and my keys that on my counter. I get in my Car and driving to my base that I'm supposed to meet my team at.

On my way to the highway. My phone rings answering it and putting my phone on speaker

Hello I said

Boom

Everyone stopped

Cars stopped causing people to crash including me. Which knocked me at out for a second not really sure how long.

Getting out of my car grabbing my gun. I saw it the National Archives Building was gone blown up into pieces which were everywhere. That meant people were dead.

Right when I was about to call Coulson I was stopped when I saw men with big guns in trucks.

That wasn't the government and the I saw the symbol

Hydra

"Time to go to work" I whispered to myself but there was a problem I had no way to get there. On time I saw a motorcycle.

Perfect I thought running to the guy knocking him off and getting on it.

"HEY" he screamed

"SORRY" I yelled back stopping outside the building getting off the motorcycle. I walked in it was a mess and probably wasn't safe for me to be in there . But I saw no one and heard noise up stairs going on the elevator checking the floors and when I got the fifth floor walking out then I saw there were men everywhere obviously Hydra in their uniform. Hiding from them I could see all the bodies most were dead some were nearly they needed help soon.

I was distracted when heard fighting and saw blue. Looking closer I realized that it Steve Rodgers. The famous Captain America the one everyone knows. He looked better in real life then on the papers and bigger. He punched the man in the mouth and the gut and the man in Hydra kicked his legs. Trying to take out his gun. Captain knocked it on the ground.

I was distracted from my thoughts of Captain America when I saw someone with a gun pointing at him. Quickly taking me gun and shooting in the chest. Not to kill him shield can't afford that since we're trying to rebuild it.

He looks at me wondering who shoot the man. He didn't realize that the man he was fighting had grabbed his gun. Quickly with my reflexes I shot the man twice. And walked over to him.

"His not dead there's more upstairs." He said walking to the elevator pressing up. The doors opened up and we walked in.

"Kat" I said

"Steve" he said starring at me

"You look familiar." He said with a confused look on his face.

"I worked for shield." I said we were about to get the Sixth floor. Taking out my gun and taking out the magazine and replacing it with another one. And Steve puts shield up which was a different one that I had usually seen. At had a different design on it.