1

I smile as I look down at my phone, pressing hastily the 'like button'.

I love my lane.

If I were to tell you something crucial about me, it would be that i'm in love with Ethan and Grayson Dolan even if they have no clue that I, Gabrielle Hailey, exist. You might say that I'm a very lucky girl because I live in New York City which is where my beloved favorite twins live right now. But how is this going to get me anywhere if they spend their time in other countries ?

As you can see, I'm in love with two boys that you'd define as strangers but I can promise you that they're not. I started watching their vines and saw them evolve into YouTube. My best friend talked to me about this amazing app, Wattpad and I met a lot of people of this fandom. I ended up writing stories and getting popular on Wattpad and the more I grew on it, the more my stories were getting dirty until I became really popular for my «smut» stories about Grayson.

After gazing at Grayson's insta picture for a couple of minutes, I went on my wattpad account and posted:

"Hottie alert *.* Grayson's new insta pic is just so fucking fire. Makes me feel _____ ;) (complete the blank)"

After a few minutes, I refreshed my notification and saw at least 15 comments saying dirty or funny things.

Isn't this fandom amazing ?

I looked through my messages and I had to admit that my Dm was Pretty dry. I was with my best friend Léa on my bed and she was barely asleep, watching netflix. Léa was pretty much my main friend and even if I knew a lot of people, I would never consider any of them as my close friends. I got a notification on twitter and realized something. My eyes widened.

ETHAN DOLAN HAD FOLLOWED ME.

I saw a message and it was From him !

«Heyy you've been Asking for a follow for a while and your fanpage is great so here we go ! I love you💓 thank you for supporting me» said the text.

I jumped on Léa, excited and showed her the text.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my god" She said, earning a smile from me. My smile wouldn't leave my face, my heart beat was racing.

If you think that I am dramatic, then I can guarantee you that you know nothing about my best friend Lea. The only reason my heart didn't burst out of my chest out of excitement is that Ethan had followed me before, on my normal twitter account. But this one was a fanpage I Did since a long time ago and I always wanted them to see it. I went to the kitchen, taking as much food as possible because I was really hungry. I didn't want to respond right away, I wanted to think of a good answer and do my best to not look desperate.

Which I TRULY were.

When I came back, Léa was texting on my phone. Oh my god. I snatched the phone out of her hands and nearly faded when I saw what she sent, «I love you too💓 I even have other fan accounts ! Could you and Grayson follow me on these accounts ? Like on Wattpad and insta ? Would Be great ! It's @hxrnygrayson ! Thank you again !»

My mouth made the shape of an "O" and my heart beat started racing. I slapped Léa.

"Why the Hell Would you-?! I'm going to scare them away !!"

"Chill, if they follow you , they'll read your fanfic in a YouTube video and whatever they don't Know your real name "

She was right but I was still pissed. I just hoped he wouldn't, somehow, find out who I was.

A few seconds pass before I get another text from Ethan.

"He answered !" I shouted and Léa ran towards me.

I read the message «Hey ! We will follow you on insta but we don't have actual accounts on Wattpad tho my bad 😞 What's your name ? xx »

"I'm kinda shocked that your username didn't scare him away to be honest" spoke up Léa laughing as I rolled my eyes.

I answered: « It's okay :) My name is Léa !»

«nice name ! I'm kind off tired right now, good night beautiful. xx»

«same, good night Ethan !😘»

"See ? It wasn't that bad" remarked Léa, hugging me. I rolled my eyes again and didn't bother answering. Note the fact that I didn't use my real name because I was way too embarassed.

°°°°°°
I came back from school and directly fell on my bed. After a couple of minutes I got a text on wattpad. Most people that I don't know on Wattpad, message me to ask for a follow or to promo them. I'll have to admit that i'm sick of this.

Gdbailey : Hi 💓

Me (@hxrnygrayson) : who's this ? 💓☺

@Gdbailey: a lonely boy looking for friends (:

Me: lol *horny boy gtfo

@Gdbailey: rude

Me: ikr

@Gdbailey: what Would you say if I were Grayson Dolan ? ;)

Me: I Would ask you to go away because I like Ethan more.

@Gdbailey: :(

@Gdbailey: no but for real

Me: what do you think, this is a fucking smutty Grayson dolan fan account

@Gdbailey: what Would u do?

Me: jump on his dick lol, what u think

@Gdbailey: damn, pretty explicit.

Me: who cares, my fanfics are basically about that stuff so

@Gdbailey: yeah I read them. Imagine Grayson reading this lol

Me: i'd still ask him to fuck me

@Gdbailey: oh my 😂

Me: ;)

@Gdbailey: wait, you serious ?

Me: nah but frl i'd feel Pretty much embarassed but who cares, he will never Know who I actually am. And btw, if u were Grayson you Would have blocked me years ago. Im Pretty sure I scared him away

@Gdbailey: I am Grayson and i'm still here after reading everything

Me: prove it.

Me: WITHOUT A COCK PIC BTW

@Gdbailey: don't worry ;) even tho i'm Pretty sure you'd have liked it.

Me: ew, bye

@Gdbailey: whats ur name

Me: Its "no" you perv

@Gdbailey: I wanna send you a video to prove it so tell me what to say

Me: ok say "i love Ethan Dolan more than anything and I eat cereals with him"

@Gdbailey: I'm on it ;)

Me: Grayson doesn't even own a Wattpad account

@Gdbailey: yes I do, it's just that I prefer having anonymous accounts.

Me: um ok, just do the video