Denial number one-Lovely

"Won't you stay alive, I'll take you on a ride . I will make you believe you are lovely."

You're so abstract to me.

Unreal, far away, something out of reach. Something my hands will probably never hold, and I'll probably never see you.

In my mind you're always here, laying on a messy bed with pinkish sheets with the fan trying to cool down the room.

An old show is on TV but the volume is turned down.

Both of us always preferred silence over the sound of spoken words. But I wanted to talk to You.

There are too many things that bother and worry me, and You seem like the only lighthouse now.

But the thing is, you're not here and you never will be.

I'll never speak to you, not even a simple "hello".

It's slowly killing me, suffocating me, not letting me breath properly. I've never felt more pain then when I saw you.

Not met, but saw you.

I don't know You, but I know you. You don't know Me nor me, and God , that hurts my little heart that just started to grow.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for not believing the words you write in your songs, even tho they're the reason I...

saw You...

I just can't believe you think that I am something...that I'm someone who is supposed to be loved.

Lovely is definitely not a word that I would use to describe myself, if anything it's the exact opposite, but You.

If I was a little bird you were the sky.

Endless, beautiful, undiscovered but still known to all.

Lovely.

Yes, denial number one is that I still can't admit out loud that I've fallen for knowing you...(for loving You).