Chapter 1

Who are you?

"There's two of them? That can't be possible!" The three Gems looked at the two infants in awe. "Calm down pearl-" Garnet, the new leader of the rebellion group, The Crystal Gems, was interrupted by the second in command Pearl. "Its not possible, Rose only had one Gem, how could she have given life to two human beings?!" Peal, tears filled in her eyes and many flowing out. "One of them can't survive. I mean, only one is showing signs of life." It was true, one was crying while the other laid there still as can be. "Mm. Yes. Losing Rose is already a heavy weight on Greg, knowing he lost a child would be even greater." Garnet picked up the little infant. "What do you suppose we do with it?" Pearl asked in a low whisper. "Amethyst, take this to the farthest place you can find. far away from here. Understand?" The child was handed to the youngest of the three. "Roger dodger G" she smiled up at the Gem. "Alright, we'll take this one to Greg. Come on Pearl." The two left the purple Gem to do what she was told to do. Amethyst held the human tightly and went outside sneaking past the others. The ran tapped down as Amethyst transformed into an owl and flew with the human in her claws. For what seemed like years was only about 4 hours, Amethyst flew across the vast ocean, "Ugh. There has to be land around here somewhere!" And soon her assumptions became realty. She carefully set the child down transforming back to her form, then, it started crying. "Ah!" Amethyst was panicking, she never dealt with a human baby before, she didn't know what to do. "There there little... Guy?" Honestly she didn't know much about humans either. She looked around to notice they were in another town, she picked up the infant and rushed to a nearby house. She set the child down then banged on the door before running off. The door opened revealing a women in her mid-twenties, she looked down to see the infant left by Amethyst. "Well hello there. Where did you come from?" The infant cried in her arms "Shh. Its OK." She looked around one more time before entering her home. Amethyst bit her lip, she felt horrible, like she was giving away the last thing she had of Rose Quartz. She flew away choosing to forget about what she had done. 'I'm sorry. I am so sorry,'

14 years later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Get back here you little bug!" The woman, her name's Janice Matthews. She chased after her child (Y/n). "No! You're crazy!" (Y/n) giggled running around the living room. "Its your last day of school, come on gimme at lest a hug!" Janice frowned. (Y/n) stopped and tried to catch her breath. "Fine whatever" she giggled and hugged her, "I love you sweetie" Janice hugged back. "Love you too mom." (Y/n) beamed

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I walked out of my house waving good bye to my mom. I walked down the side walk humming happily. "Watch out!" I turned around to see a few kids my age on bikes "Move it loser!" They laughed as the rode past me. "That wasn't very nice" I mumbled kicking a few stones, I looked to see a butterfly flying by. I smiled "I wish I was like you" I sighed and continued walking to school. My name is (Y/n) Matthews, I live in Salt lake city. I don't have many friends, or any really, but I don't need them. I always loved being outside, watching nature and admiring its beauty. Every Sunday, my mom and I have picnics in the park and enjoy the fresh air. I have brown straight hair with pink tips, I had blue and grey eyes. My mother said I was the most beautiful girl she's ever seen, yet most kids in my school would disagree. I walked up the steps of my school and headed to my locker. "Move out of my way." I was pushed aside, I looked up to see Heather and her no good posse "I'm sorry" I said and stood up "Whatever. Watch where you're going, freak" she scoffed and walked away with her friends laughing behind her. I looked at the ground and went to class. Just one more day. Just one more day.

The bell rang and everyone ran out of the school like wild animals. I walked out watching everyone hug and wish each other a great summer. I smiled sadly, at these times, I wish I had a friend. My chest started glowing, my eyes went wide. I panicked and ran to the park covering my body with my jacket. I hid behind a tree and watch as the giant "birthmark" on my chest faded off. This has never happened before. I always thought it was a birthmark... That's what mom told me. I sighed and sat there watching the clouds pass by. I got up and headed home "Hey sweety! How was your last day?" My mom greeted as she washed the dishes. "Uh. Great. I had fun," I hesitated to tell her about my glowing birthmark. "Great! Hey I have good news. I was talking to my older sister and she thought it was a good idea if we go and live with her for the summer!" She announced "Live with Aunt V?!" I grinned from ear to ear "I know, you can see Sour cream again, you guys were inseparable when they visited last time!" I rolled my eyes playfully. "That's when I was five and he was seven. Its been years" I smiled thinking about the memories we made. "Still. I heard he DJs now. And you'll get to meet your little cousin Onion" my mom smiled "Sounds great mom!" I helped her with the dishes, "Yeah. Maybe you can meet some friends, or.. Find yourself a, boyfriend?" She wiggled her eyebrows. "Ew mom gross no. As if a guy would even look at me." I giggled "You never know." My mom nudged me. I shook my head and looked down, I defiantly had doubts about that.