1||

Alison's Point Of View...

"Alison, it's the beginning of senior year tomorrow." My father, not my biological father, but my adoptive father, Andrew says.

I've been living with them, Andrew and Lisa, for about 3 months, since the beginning of summer vacation. They say they've enrolled me into a private elite school, the same stupid elite school I used to go to three years ago before life became shit.

Anyways, I should probably start listening to what Andrew's saying and not pretending to listen while I actually imagine Zac Efron shirtless.

I take my mind off the Greek God and go back to listening to what Andrew was saying.

"-very important. You've got to keep your success high and drama low. Y-" Ah, the same sentence.

Keep your success high and drama low.

I've been here two months and I can seriously tell you this, Andrew and Lisa are strict and traditional. They've made sure I was nice, polite, kind and worst of all a Good Girl.

Cringe.

I hate being called a good girl.

Especially since our trip to Hawaii two weeks ago.

On a trip to Hawaii, Andrew, Lisa and Alison were walking to the beach. Suddenly they heard people yell and loud music playing.

All three heads snap to the beach party that's being thrown.

Andrew had a face of disgust, looking at those carefree teens wondering about and creating drama aimlessly.

Lisa has a face of disappointment, she hated seeing teens waste their teenage years in mindless junk.

Alison, on the other hand, had a face of happiness. She was filled with hope that night, she wanted to dance and party. She was also happy that those teens didn't have strict parents that thought teenage years shouldn't even exist and that teens should be placed in working facilities.

That's exactly why Lisa and Andrew adopted the eldest child they can find so that they can get passed those teen years their child will face and start with the "Fun" part of life. Adulthood.

Andrew turned to Alison and says, "Those teens," he spits the word teens like a hot piece of cake, "are getting nowhere. Keep your success high and drama low. Always." He states.

Alison wanted nothing more than to party her teenage years away happily and carefree. But with Andrew around that can't happen.

"Okay." Alison answers simply. She always thought of sarcastic remarks but never said them.

"Good Girl." Andrew says. That's when Alison snaps.

She instantly starts forming a plan in her head.

And when it became quarter past midnight, Alison grabbed her room key and slowly got out of the room in her little black dress.

Andrew never found out, of course.

Alison wouldn't let that happen.

That night was the best night of her life, she had partied her heart and also met a boy named Robin, who turns out is going to her school too.

Just as Andrew finished, I was brought back to reality.

"Okay." I say as I push the thought of sneaking out away.

"Good Girl."

Here he goes again.

This guy can't stop saying those two annoying words. Seriously, expand your vocabulary.