"i don't get jealous"

*Rosie Dolan POV*

"Matt, I wanna go back outside with the others." I complained.

"Just wait a few more minutes." He said and Shawn grabbed my hand. I looked up and lightly smiled at him, giving him permission to keep holding it.

"So bro." Matt said, gesturing towards Shawn. "How's Clarie?"

Shawn loosened his grip on my hand and I ripped mine away from his. "Um, you know. She's good, why don't you ask her yourself."

"Well, I just thought that since you two are, like, dating now. You'd know."

I looked at Shawn in disbelief. He is dating her?! "We aren't dating. Don't get that idea in your pretty little head." He assured.

"Thank god." I said, under my breath. Shawn heard me and he lightly laughed at me.

"What if I date her?" Matt asked and I lifted my head up so fast.

"What!" I said and stood up.

"What?"

I started dryly laughing. "You know I hate her, I have since third grade."

"So? What does that have to do with me?"

"You're my best friend." He just stared at me. I shook my head and walked down his stairs, to the front door. I ran to Taylor and he lifted me up, bridal style.

"Girl, you crazy." He said and kissed my head.

"So are you. And I'm not complaining."

He started laughing and put me on Bella's porch swing. She came and sat next to me. "Matt wants to date Clarie. Can you believe that?" I said right as she sat down.

"That bitch." She said and put her arm around me.

"Really? That's it?"

"Maybe your just jealous."

"Pfft, jealous? Of what?"

"Of the idea of your lover getting a girlfriend."

"No, I just don't want my best friend to date the one girl I hate."

"You think he should only date you."

"Yeah." There was silence. "Wait! No! That's not what I want."

"But isn't it?"

"Get away, your too realistic." She laughed and walked back over with the boys. Shawn and Matt started walking to me.

"You think she's just jealous of me getting a girlfriend?" Matt asked Shawn, pretending I couldn't hear.

"I'm not jealous, please. Watch this you hoe." I got up and walked to Taylor. After he got his basket in, I pretended to be super happy for him. I kissed him, passionately.

"Wow! I'm gonna start making baskets more often." He said and kissed me again.

I walked back over to Matt and Shawn. "That doesn't count. Taylor would kiss anyone if they were as pretty as you."

"You want me to kiss someone else? Your not jealous yet?"

"I don't get jealous." He said.

"Even if I kiss Shawn?" His face turned red and he shook his head. I walked to Shawn and he just stood there.

"Just do it." He said and grabbed my waist, kissing me hard.