Elliot

After playing with that nerd earlier today we came back to my house... Or should I say mansion. I'm filthy rich and I won't pretend I'm not. Anyway, we've been here for the past few hours. I don't get why we pick on the nerd. Sure she's a little on the heavier side. And she's not gorgeous per say. But she's not ugly. There's just something...off about her. She's one of the few girls that don't worship and throw themselves at us. Maybe it's just that. Yeah.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Jay's hand in front of my face. "Sorry bro. Just thinking about the nerd. Why isn't she throwing herself at us?"

"Man I don't know." A a devilish smirk spread across his face. Uh oh. "I bet you can't get nerd into your bed before the end of the school year. She probably thinks your to ugly." Damn him. He knew that last comment would work.

"Your on." Oh god what have I done? "What are we betting?"

"If you win, you can pick out all my outfits during summer, and if I win, I get 2 of your cars."

"Deal." You see, since I have so much money, I have everything I want so if I make a bet, if I win my prize usually involves me being able to embarrass the loser in some way.

Mission 'seduce the nerd' starts tomorrow. Nerd you have no idea what's coming. Oh crap. I don't even know her name. Oh well. It's just s quick screw. I'll have her before the end of the week.