Until I Met You- Chapter Eleven

Soft, sweet, little kisses were placed on Eddie's neck from Chris' soft pink lips. Eddie's hands were pinned above his head, his fingers locked with Chris'.

"I'm pretty tired," Eddie sighed. Chris placed a kiss on Eddie's lips, pecking them, and then deepening the kiss, hoping to change Eddie's mind. But Eddie pulled away.

"I said I was tired." Eddie snapped.

"Alright," Chris sighed. He let go of Eddie's hands and rolled off him. Eddie got off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He looked into the mirror and sighed.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to upset you. I should've stopped the first time you said you were tired." Chris said from behind the door. Eddie opened the door and wrapped his arms around Chris, giving him a tight hug.

"I'm sorry," Eddie sighed. "I just... Have a fear of getting pregnant."

"Why's that?" Chris asked, stroking Eddie's hair.

"Because... You'd... You'd leave me." Eddie said, looking down at the floor. Chris lifted his head up.

"I would never leave you, Eddie. How could you even think that?"

"Because everyone else has left me." Eddie said, looking into Chris' eyes.

"I'm not everyone else, though. I love you, Eddie. I could never leave you. I can't hardly go an hour without seeing your beautiful face. Even if you happen to get pregnant, I wouldn't mind. I think it would be adorable, amazing, to have a baby with you. You know I'm in love with you, don't you?"

Eddie smiled, and Chris placed a kiss on his nose.

"I'm in love with you, too," Eddie said, holding Chris' hand. "I just don't want anything to ruin what we have."

"Nothing will, nothing could. You're mine forever."

Eddie giggled. Chris chuckled and led Eddie back into the bedroom. Chris sat on the bed and pulled Eddie on his lap. Eddie wrapped his arms around Chris' neck and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Can I tell you something?" Eddie asked.

"Anything."

"You're my first love, Chris. I mean, I thought I loved other people, but I feel so much more for you than I did while I was with them. Mike, I mean, I did, I liked him a lot. But... I absolutely love you. I'm crazy about you."

Chris smiled. "I'm so glad to hear that. I love you so much, baby."

Eddie twisted strands of Chris' hair around his fingers. He loved to play with Chris' hair.

"How would you like it if... I wore panties?" Eddie asked out of the blue. Chris blushed.

"Well, I-uh, I don't know. I mean, what kind of panties?"

"The laced ones. You could pick the color."

Chris bit his lip. He had to admit, it would be pretty hot to see Eddie wearing something like that. He wanted to see it right now.

"I don't know. Every color would look good on you."

Eddie grinned. "Well, I guess I'll have to surprise you, won't I?"

Chris chuckled. "Yeah, surprise me."

* * *

"You want to get some laced panties?" Jerry asked. Eddie nodded.

"Yeah, and you're going to help me." Eddie said, taking Jerry's hand and leading him over to the panties.

"Which color?" Eddie asked, looking through them. Jerry did the same.

"I don't know. How about... These?" Jerry asked, holding up a pair of light purple laced panties.

"I don't think Chris likes purple." Eddie said, studying them. Jerry shrugged.

"Then I'll get them."

"You're going to get some?"

Jerry chuckled. "Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't have sex. I'll surprise Layne with them tonight."

Eddie blushed. "Alright."

"Well, get the black ones. And the blue ones." Jerry said. Eddie picked them up and shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, I'll get them."

Jerry grinned along with a laugh. "Chris will definitely like those."