Finale: "A Car, A Torch, A Death"

Song: A Car, A Torch, A Death- Twenty One Pilots & City Lights- Motionless In White (I HiGHLY RECOMMEND THESE SONGS I LOVE THEm)

Also...if you listen to City Lights, or just read this story to the end, you'll realize that the plot twist here makes sense with the morale of this story.

I combined two chapters into one so-

FINAL CHAPTER. BUCKLE THE FUCK UP.

Trigger Warning babs <3

----

The lights.

Too bright.

Scott gasped as the light pierced the blackness. He thought he was dead. Y'know, how people say 'Don't go into the light' ? Well, right now, it seemed like Scott was in a room of lights. There was no getting out of it.

"Jesus fuck!" He heard Micheal curse nearby. Scott heard a loud beeping noise that was in sync with his rapidly beating heart. It was a noise that he'd never heard before. He felt like a frightened animal, thrashing in the bed.

He felt someone hold him down. He made a loud squeak. What was going on?

"SCOTT!" He heard Vincent's voice yell. Finally, Scott's vision began to clear as Vince threw himself into the bed for an attack-hug. Scott looked at him with wide-eyes, his gaze darting around the room.

None of it made sense.

There were machines. Thing's that he'd never even dreamed of. The room was white, and there were strange lights in the ceiling. (lmao i accidentally wrote ciel-ing okay anime fans will get this)

There was a needle in his arm that was attached to some odd bag. It hurt. But...his body didn't hurt. He didn't feel like he'd just been shoved off of a cliff.

He saw a boy in the doorway. He had tear-spilling emerald eyes, and auburn-brunette hair. He looked like he was about fifteen.

Jeremy...?

Mike let go as Scott relaxed. Vince didn't though; he was still clinging to Scott and crying. Scott noticed that there was no naga tail or fangs or claws. And Mike- well, he vaguely resembled the dragon...but they were all.... human.

He saw a girl walk in. She had a ponytail and long ginger hair. She was wearing an outfit that was absurd to Scott, with a name tag that read "Emily".

The nurse that blew up...?

She gasped when she saw Scott. Scott managed to push Vincent up enough so that he could sit up. She pulled out a small black box that lit up, and then she spoke into it. "Doctor, his plan worked!"

She put the phone away, walking over to Scott. She touched his cheek and smiled. "You're a miracle," She said. "Fifteen years in a coma and you're still breathing."

"Wh...what? Coma? I was pushed off of a cliff!" He protested. "Vincent- no, the naga Vincent- pushed me off!"

"The life you knew was your mind's way of coping with the events outside." She said, sitting down. Vincent was still crying, ignoring her completely. Scott now noticed a wheel chair next to his bed.

"Your mind been living sometime in the middle ages for fifteen years, since you were put into the coma. You'd talk in your sleep occasionally. From what I've gathered, the memory of the accident morphed into some dungeons-and-dragons fantasy..." She sighed. "Perhaps the reason that you hated Vincent all that time was because he's the one who stole his brother's car and crashed it. Maybe everything was so perfect was because you'd finally forgiven him- then he decided that he'd kept you on life support too long, it didn't look like you'd be waking up...he didn't want you to spend your life in some dream. So, he pulled the plug, and your mind interpreted that as being thrown off of the cliff that you loved. You wanted to stay in your fantasy, but it was best to let you go..."