Chapter 2: Helping a Friend

(Sachi POV)

"Morning daddy Hurzen." I said walking into the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Morning Sachi, you ready for school?" Daddy Hurzen said.

"Yeah I can't wait to see my friend." I say sitting down at the table.

"Wow you already made a friend what is this friend's name?"

"His name is Naruto Umazaki he showed me the correct hand signs yesterday." I say and daddy Hurzen went wide eyed when I said Naruto's name.

"Be careful around Naruto he's a trouble maker, ok?"

"Ok, I got to go, see you later daddy Hurzen."

"Bye Sachi."

I started heading and I realized that I was a late on leaving so I started to run to the academy. Then all of a sudden I was hit by someone and pulled behind a curtain that looks like the wood fences.

"Sorry Sachi, I didn't mean to hit you." I hear a fimilar voice whisper.

"It's alright Naruto, but why are you running and hiding?" I whisper.

"Naruto how could do this agian? And Sachi why did you help him?" Iruka-sensi said removing the hiding cloak.

"I want to be noticed as a somebody." Nature says.

"I didn't do anything, I swear." I say holding my hands up in defence.

"She's telling the truth Iruka-sensi I pulled her into hiding with me because I crashed in to her." Naruto said defending me.

"Is this true Sachi?" Iruka-sensi said turning to me.

"Without a doubt Naruto is telling the truth." I say nodding my head.

"Alright." Iruka-sensi.

(Time skip)

We walk into the class room with Naruto tied up agian.

"Naruto this is the last time and not only did you pair the faces agian you brought Sachi into it as well, and now everyone must perform the transformation jutsu agian." Iruka-sensi said as everyone complained agian."Sachi Mazaki your first."

"Transform!" I say doing the correct hand signs and transformed into Iruka-sensi.

"Nice improvement Sachi."

"Thank you." I say back to my normal self.

(Time skip cause you probly know what happens)

"Tomorrow is the Genin exams and this year you have to do the clone jutsu, good luck." Iruka-sensi said before leaving.

"Naruto are you alright?" I say walking up to him seeing his head face down.

"It's just that, the clone jutsu is my worst jutsu."

"It's alright you can do it, believe it." I say punch the air above me.

(Time skip next day)

"Alright we will get started on seeing of you are ready to become a Genin. Sachi, why don't you go first?" Iruka-sensei said to the class.

"Ok, Iruka-sensei." I say leaving my seat and as I was about to leave the room Naruto stood up.

"Good luck, Sachi-Chan." He said.

"You too Naru-Chan." I said before the door closed.

I was lead to a separate room where Iruka-sensi and another teacher sat behind a desk with many forehead protectors in front of them.