Horror Movies

Luke:
You were watching a horror movie.

You wanted Luke to watch it with you, but he had to stay in the studio to record a song for the album.

You opted to watch it by yourself, but 30 minutes into the movie, you were starting to get scared.

"Shit!" You jumped when you saw someone get chopped up.You hid under the blanket, and when you felt it was safe, you came back out.

Bad idea. "Augh!" You ran out of the room and went to the bedroom, locking the door behind you.

You scrambled under the covers. You decided to call Luke.

You dialed his number, only to have his voicemail pick up.

"Damn it!" You hung up, the room starting to look very gloomy.

Slam!

You heard the door slam shut. You hid under the bed, bringing your phone with you, along with a clothes hanger for protection.

You heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and you hid deeper under the bed.

The bedroom door slowly creaked open and all you could see was a pair of black shoes.

They knelt down and started to check under the bed.

I'm going to die, you thought.

You closed your eyes and held the clothes hanger in front of you, ready to attack the person.

"Y/N? What are you doing under the bed? And what the heck are you doing with that clothes hanger?" You looked up, and saw those familiar blue eyes.

"Luke! I'm so glad you're here!" You hugged him tightly.

"Were you watching that horror movie?" He questioned. You nodded and he chuckled. "Don't worry babe, I'll protect you."

Ashton:
You and Ashton were laying on the couch, watching a horror movie.

To say you were scared was an understatement.

"Augh!" You screamed and ducked your head.

You hated scary movies, but Ashton wanted to watch it, so you reluctantly agreed. The noise had died down so you looked up, only to see that the screen was muted.

"Ashton!" You ran from the room and hid in a closet.

You sat there in the dark silently crying and shaking.

The closet door slowly opened, revealing Ashton with a concerned look on his face.

"Y/N? Why are you crying?" He asked, putting his arms around you.

You only shook your head, sliding out of his.

"I don't want to talk about it." You muttered.

He lifted up your chin and made you look into his eyes.

"Babe, is it about the movie?" He asked. You nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to tell you, Ashton, but you were so excited about that movie I just couldn't say anything." You explained, your cheeks starting to redden.

He could tell you were still shaken up, so he brought you into the kitchen and made you some tea.

"Thanks." You muttered when he handed you the tea.

You took a couple of sips and set the mug down with a sigh.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I wouldn't have forced you to watch if I had known." He apologized.