Pain

Aphmaus POV
I decide to walk outside and go try to find Garroth... I want to talk to him...
Someone had mentioned earlier that he had gone into the forest to relax.
I walk into the forest near my house, but I see a sight I never thought I'd see... Laurance... he's crying... blood... in his shadow knight form.
"L-Laurance! What are you doing?! Are you okay?! Did ivy come back?!"
He doesn't even look at me, so I walk over to him... and don't even think about the possible consequences.
I reach my hand out and put it on his face. For a minute, I see recognition in his eyes that are bright red and filled with tears. Then he screams,
"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LYING TO ME AGAIN!"
Taken by surprise, I stumble back... "w-wat?"
"DON'T YOU EVEN! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BACKSTABBING LIER!"
I'm struck with realization of what I've done. He knew. This whole time, I thought nobody noticed, but he knows me too well.
"Let me explain!"
"OH YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE! BACK WHEN I YELLED AT YOU! I KNEW! AND YOU DENIED IT!"
"I...I...."
"AND I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY LOVED ME! WHAT AN IDIOT I WAS FOR EVER LOVING SUCH A BACKSTABBING LIER!"
"You... you're right..."
"I know. That's why I said it. You know... I was just thinking, if I were ever to fall into a sleep that I could only be woken by true loves kiss, you wouldn't be that person. I'm done with getting my hopes up, just to have them broken again."
"What do you mean?" I ask wondering what he's going to do... he's scaring me.
"Aphmau, I'm DONE with your stupid mind games. Playing both me and and Garroth."
He starts to act like me, "'Well.. I don't have enough time for love. I have lord duties, and I can't be getting romantically involved right now' ya... Lord duties my a**."
This is getting hard. I'm dizzy, and feel like I'm about to vomit.
"You know... I waited for Garroth... you said we'd wait for him... give him a 'chance'... well apparently, neither of us have one anymore."
He notices as I bend over, that I'm about to throw up.
"Hm... should I help you? Or go find Garroth? Well... I'm not cruel."
He takes me by one arm, and guides me back to my house. It smells like Aaron in here, and the I look at Laurance. He's normal again, but tears are streaked down his cheeks.
Why did I never give them a chance... why was I so ignorant to their feelings. All I've been thinking about is me... I need to make this up to them.
"L-laurance?"
"Hm?"
"Would you like to... um...?"
"Would I like to what?"
"Maybe... help me... care for the baby? It has no father figure to look up to... maybe you and Garroth could be there for him/her?"
He looks at me straight in the eye and replies,"A week ago... I would have said yes, but you've moved on. And that means I'll have to also."
I'm struck with pain... not just in heart, but in my stomach...
"Are you okay?"
I groan and double over. I don't think that this much pain should happen during pregnancy.
"Crap! What's happening? Even though I despise this baby, I'm not going to let another human being die... no matter how much I hate it."
Laurances POV
I put Aphmau on the bed, and notice a baby bump starting to be noticeable. You'd only notice it if you looked though.
I run out of the house and call for Zoey.
She jogs up to me and says,"Where have you been?"
I notice the air becoming a shrill wind as it picks up.
"Aphmau needs you."
She has a look on her face, wondering if I know.
"I know." I say to Zoey, and she nods.
I follow her as she jogs into the house, and slams open the door.
"You okay?"
But Aphmaus face answers her own question. Her face is contorted, and sweat is glistening on her forehead. Her breaths are labored.
"Oh my Irene!"
"Zoey! Help me!! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"
Zoey looks frightened, and takes Aphmaus hand.
"Describe your pain. Where does it hurt?"
Aphmau points to right where the baby should be.
Zoey gets up, and stands next to me and whispers, "It may be the start of a  misscariage...."

Already starting the next part!