Hailey only nodded, her expression in debate, "What an ass.. not checking it out with G." She muttered quietly, but lightened up, "You know what, this is great for you!"

You looked at her confused, "What?"

She grinned, "You now have some time to yourself, remember with the jobs and Foxy? Now, you can pamper yourself, until you feel like you need something else!" She explained happily.

Maybe a break wouldn't be so bad.

Golden-

"Golden broke up with me..." You replied sadly.

Hailey looked at you sadly and sympathetically, "I'm so sorry (y/n), I thought you two were a perfect match! What happened?" She asked.

Taking a breath, you explained to your friend that you and Golden were talking about the job position you were offered, but he lashed at you for lying about loving him. That led up to him breaking up with you.

Hailey processed the information that you gave her, "That really sucks, but I guess I can't really blame him for the lying about love part, with his history...." She muttered, but softly smiled, "I'm sure that a break would be good for you guys, I mean there's a lot to think about and you need some time to yourselves." She reassured.

You nodded, thinking that now you could focus on different things until it was decided that you moved on or if you got back together.

Mike-

"Mike... he ... he! I don't even know what the hell happened!" You exclaimed, frustrated, face blushing in rage.

Hailey put her hand on your shoulder, "H-hey! Calm yourself! Just tell me what happened! Maybe then I can help you piece it together?" She suggested.

You sighed and explained how you and Mike locked up the pizzeria and were leaving for your date happily, the. Doll showed up, dissing you and saying that she and Mike were dating, Mike not doing anything and you burning Doll.

Hailey laughed and high-fived you at your comebacks. "Nice bud!" She giggled, but soon after calmed down. "So you're suggesting that he was cheating on you and felt guilty about it?" She asked.

You huffed in confusion, "I don't know what was happening there, Mike looked shocked to see her and then did nothing, I don't know what to think." You explained, wrapping up in more blankets.

Hailey silently cussed Mike, but seen that you were more important to deal with. "How about I go make (favourite food) and then we watch Sisters Unrated?" She suggested.

You nodded, "I'd like that."

Teddy-

"Teddy had a fit with me, so we broke up." You explained, narrowing your eyes at the ass for a memory.

Hailey looked at you shocked and sympathetic, "Really? Ted doesn't usually act that way? Did Freddy or Golden pester him?" She asked.

You shrugged, "He came into my office angry, when I was already talking to Freddy. He wasn't being a mega jerk, but Teddy just lashed out at him. It scared me when he attacked his brother.... then he snapped at me,
like I just told him to be like his brother and we ended it." You explained.

Hailey looked in deep thought, when she came back to reality, she looked at you with a serious expression, "You know about Teddy's main insecurity, right?" She asked.

You nodded, "Of course, he hates being compared to his brothers and the expectations of being like them." You responded.

"Would that be the case then? The expectations of being a Freddy and comparisons? They probably got to him and seeing you with Freddy may have set him off completely." Hailey explained.