Pregnant?!

Aphmaus POV
"SO who's the father?" Zoey asks.
"Ya... I'm pretty curious.." Katelyn replies.
"A-aron is the father....."
We all fall silent for a minute, and then Zoey exclaims, " ANOTHER BABY?! OOOOH I CAN'T WAIT TO HELP YOU NAME IT! So what's her name gonna be? Or he? It's never too early..."
I think about that for a moment...
"Mm... yes it is... I'm not sure... but do you think I could rest for a bit?"
"Of course!" says Zoey and Cadenza.
They both opened the door and walk out... but Katelyn stays.
"So...um... what're you going to say to Garroth and Laurance? They'll eventually find out..."
"I'm not telling them... especially that Aaron is the father."
"Aphmau... why?"
I'm confused by Katelyns question for a second... then I realize what she's talking about...
"W...why did I hide it?"
"No... why Aaron?" Katelyn looks a bit disappointed.
"Why not Aaron? We fit... he made me happy when no one else could. Or at least the happiest..."
I look up at her, and she shakes her head.
"If that's what you believe then okay... but... nevermind."
Katelyn walks out and almost closes the door behind her. She turns back to me and murmers, "There are better ways to deal with your problems... even if it means getting upset in front of everyone. People are here for you. But we cant help you if you dont tell us. " And with that, Katelyn shuts the door behind her. Now I'm alone in my own room, and I feel like someone is watching me....

Laurances POV
....Aphmau...is...pregnant.... I feel like an empty pit of agony... all I want is darkness....
I head off into the forest, and look for Garroth. He's not anywhere. Then I realize... maybe I shouldn't tell Garroth... Both of us don't need to be a black hole. I look around in the forest and wonder if there are any berries here.... ones in the movies... that are poison. Then I feel the tears starting to roll down my face. Aphmau and Aaron.... a couple... and now he's dead. So, I was right. I knew from when she was mourning so much over him, and getting emotional, that something had happened... and I was right. Garroth didn't believe me, but I knew deep down, that Aaron was involved. I lie down on the ground crying, and thinking about sleep... a deep sleep... like in the story books that can only be woken by "True loves kiss". I imagine the feeling of true love waking me from my darkness and despair, and knowing they were the one for me... but I'm not sure that would be Aphmau anymore...

Hope you guys liked it... it was kind of short, but it's based off of episode 97 of MCD. See ya!