Chapter Seven- It's All A Game

Hey peoples!!!

Here's another chapter!!! Enjoy!!

Happy Reading!!

-Jess

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Riley's POV

I was in complete shock. The boy who I have a huge crush on, my best friend, just kissed me... On the lips!!

What does this mean? Does he like me? Does he know I like him? Is this all a game to him? Are we just friends or are we more?

I am so lost right now.... I can still feel his lips on mine even if they aren't there anymore.

We drove in silence since I was kind of shocked by what Jake just did.

I took a peak at Jake while he kept driving but it turns out he was already looking at me with a grin on his face. I quickly turned away from him in embarrassment.

After another two minutes of driving Jake stopped the car.

"Why'd we stop?" I asked looking at him now.

He chuckled a bit before he answered, "Because we're at the bowling alley."

"Oh, yeah." I said looking away since I was embarrassed and blushing because of my stupidity.

We got out of the car and went inside the bowling alley and as soon as we walked in, I saw Annabelle and a guy with blond hair and green eyes. He was probably about 6 feet tall.

"Hey Anna." I said as Jake and I walked towards them.

"Hey Ry!" She said enthusiastically then continued, "This is my friend Ethan."

"Hey." Ethan said. He was hot, but not as hot as Jake. He also seemed really quiet and shy in a way. I'm surprised him and Anna are friends considering how crazy she is but maybe he is the type that is shy with strangers and crazy with friends.

"Hey, this is Jake."

"Hey." Jake said to them.

"Oh my god! Jakey is that you?!" Annabelle said running up to him and giving him a hug. I felt a bit of jealousy hit me. 'Riley! He's not yours you shouldn't feel jealous!'

"Yeah... It's me alright." He said sounding a bit uncomfortable but I can tell he was trying to hide that.

"So.." I said, "Are we going to bowl or what?" I continued as I walked over to get my shoes. Annabelle and Ethan had already got a lane for us.

"Hi, can I have an 8 1/2 please." I said as the guy behind counter got me a pair of shoes.

"Here you are miss." He said while winking at me. Well this is awkward..

"Thanks." I said and quickly walked away from him.

Everybody else got their shoes and put them on. Jake and I went to buy drinks and nachos for everyone, then we began to play.

"Okay, so who wants to be first?"

"I'll go!" Annabelle said, putting her name in the computer as 'Princess'. I see she still likes being a princess, even after all these years.

"I'll be next." I said putting in my name as 'magic turtle'.

"Now me." Ethan said putting in 'baseball pro' as his name.

"Okay, I guess that means I'm last." Jake said putting in 'everything pro' as his name.

"Okay then, lets begin." Anna said and went to take a bowling ball.