Distractions

Request please.

Pacifica's P.O.V.

Sometimes Gideon can be a real idiot. He's a good cousin and I know he's a quick thinker but damn. He really sold me out this time. Did I really have to be the one to put with the Gleeful?

Your probably a little confused let me take you back.

30 minutes ago

Gids and I were looking for a once in a life time flower that blooms on this exact day, for about one hour. The flower is said to give you dreams about your future. But we weren't the only ones after it.

"Gideon we've got company. Didn't I tell you that today wasn't gonna be a good day?"

"Well how was I supposed that Dipper would be after it too?" He said while dragging me into a near by bush to hide.

"Haven't you realized that EVERY magical rare thing we come across, he's there looking for it too?" I whisper shouted at him.

"Okay I see your point."

"Now what are we going to do." I said losing hope very quickly.

"Hey Paz. You know how Dipper has a soft spot for girls right?"

"Obviously he calls himself a 'gentleman' every chance he gets and thinks he's the hottest guy in town."

"Well your a girl." I see him smirk and I figure out what he's planning.

"Ohhhh no. No. No. And NO! No way am I going to distract him."

"It'll only be for... what 15 minutes. Please we need to find this flower before he does."

"Fine but you owe me one if I survive."

Back to the Present

So that's how I got in this situation. I was pinning Dipper Gleeful to a tree. Two hands on either side of him.

"Can you move out of the way! I'm very busy at the moment." Dipper said with no expression.

"Well no I can't." I say looking down at the ground to hide my embarrassment and anger towards my cousin.

"And why the hell not?" He said, his amulet starting to glow. I could feel his frustration seeping off him.

Quick Pacifica he's a teenage boy who does evil things and uses magic what can I do that wi- GOT IT!

"Dipper I can't move because this will be my only chance to say this." I look up at him with half lidded eyes, pout my lips, and start to inch closer. I see Gideon in the corner of my eye with the flower. I subtly removed one of my hands from the tree and discreetly signal for him to run away. 

What do you mean?" Dipper said while raising an eyebrow.

"Well every time I see you I get this feeling" I inch closer and closer till our lips were about an inch apart.  I put my hand on his heart. (Where it should be at least) "It starts in my chest." Moving my hand slowly up from his chest to the back of his neck. I continue "Then I start to feel red all over and I just can't help but-"

I was cut off by a couple of wet lips on mine. I felt his hand run run through my hair, and another on my waist. Before I knew it, I was the one pinned onto the tree. I felt myself getting lost in the kiss as I used the hand already on the back of Dipper's neck to deepen the kiss. It felt so wrong, but so right at the same time. Then it stopped.

Dipper pulled away from the kiss for a breath of air before standing up straight, fixing his collar and summoning a rose with a snap of his fingers. He ran a hand through his hair before leaning forward towards me with the rose.

"I'll pick you up at 7pm tomorrow." He then gave me the rose and disappeared into thin air.

Only one thought ran through my head at that moment. Gideon is going to kill me big time.

Edited at 12/3/19. Heyo, this was my first thing written and published here thought I should edit it and make it a little better without changing the whole thing. Anywhoo...Wherever you are good morning or good night...PEACE OUT!!!