Part 3

Chapter - 3
The Demon's Kiss

" "May I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" He asked. I bit my lip before answering.

"Nandini." I said. He smiled.

"Sweet name." He replied. His gaze touched my heart. He had this unknown control over me.

(Maniks POV)

I held her delicate frame as gently as I could. Her beautiful, baby brown eyes reminded me of so much. All our moments together years back. Some of her silky hair covered her face. I took my hand and brushed it to the side. She shuddered slightly.

(N's POV)

His one touch sent tingles through my body. He was looking at me as if I was someone special to him. I felt a little awkward though. Soon the song ended, and the couples stopped. I stepped back from M, and walked back to Nav

"What happened N? You two looked so cute. Why did you walk away?"

"I was feeling uncomfortable. That's all." I said.

The party continued as normal. Occasionally he would take a moment to glance at me. My mind felt awkward but my heart loved it. I looked around for Kabir, and found him talking to someone. I went over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey N Looking gorgeous today!" He remarked. "I didn't know that you could dance." He teased.

"I didn't know either until today. Thanks for sending the car. I would've hated walking here in the cold."

"No problem." He said.

Navya came over and chatted with us as well. The party was soon over, and Kabir offered us a ride home, as Nav was completely drunk at this point in time. We were just getting in the car when a servant rushed outside. He had a small box in his hand.

"Ma'am, M sir asked me to give this to you." He said.

"What is it?"

"A gift for you." He said.

My fingered reached out for it. It was a box covered in velvet cloth, a jewelry box. I thanked him and sat in the car. Kabir started the engine and sped off. Navya passed out on my shoulder and was peacefully sleeping. I carefully opened the box, finding a beautiful pendant. It was a bright red ruby, in the shape of a oval. It was surrounded with an intricate silver frame. It was really shiny. I took it out of the box and fastened it around my neck. I looked at myself in the rear view mirror.

"That looks beautiful on you N." Kabir said.

"You really think so?"

"Of course." He said.

The pendant was giving off an eerie glow in the moon's reflection. It looked mysterious. Then suddenly my vision blurred. I closed my eyes to make it normal again, but nothing. In the darkness of my closed eyes, I saw images of a unknown event play in my mind. I was on a balcony of this magnificent palace. Behind the trees of the forest I was overlooking, I saw the pair of crimson eyes watching me. That gaze was full of love.Just now ·........

Dis  update is specially for u sweethearts😘😘 @sayrashamshad @cherishmacherry @AsmaFathima @tejajasthi ArimaKhanna
kavitajangid