The Party- Oh, SH*T!

Start from the beginning

I took her hand and got up from my bed. We were so close, our bodies were almost touching.

I smiled down at her as she looked up at me, her eyes sparkling. I leaned in, and noticed she did the same. Our lips touched and it felt like it was the first time I kissed her. I know this is a bit cheesy, but I could practically hear fireworks and sparks forming. The kiss was slow and full of love. It wasn’t one of our make-out sessions. It wasn’t fast or anything like that. It was slow. As if we were taking time with our kiss, not wanting it to end. We could’ve stayed there for hours, if it wasn’t for a certain annoying cousin of mine, barging in the room without knocking.

“Hey, Annabeth did you get Percy to wake-” Nico stopped when he saw us. We, quickly, pulled away. “-up.” He finished.

“Uhmm..” Annabeth tried.

“Well, see ya!” he said as he quickly ran out of the room, leaving Annabeth and I alone. I looked down at her with a smile. She raised an eyebrow.

“Well, I’ll wait for you downstairs.” She said as she started to walk out, but I stopped her.

“Wait.” I said and leaned in and kissed her softly, before letting her hand go. I pulled away and smiled. She smiled back at me and walked out of the room, going downstairs.

I walked in the bathroom, still smiling, and started the shower.

------ ----- ---- - - -- - --- --- -------- ------ ------ -- -- - -

 After I showered and was completely dressed, I walked downstairs to the kitchen.

When I got there, Annabeth, Nico and mom were laughing, and I noticed that they ate already, judging by the empty plates in front of them. I coughed, loud enough to get their attention. Successfully, they stopped and looked at me.

“Oh, Percy, you must be starving! Here, honey, take a seat.” Mom said standing up and patting her seat. I smiled at her.

“So, Percy, what do you want to do? Since the party’s still at 6…” Annabeth asked, when I sat down in my mom’s seat, which is between Annabeth and Nico.

“I don’t know..” I admitted and took a bite at the chicken and fries on my plate.

“What if we..go walk around the Central Park? I’ve never went there, before..” Nico said/asked. Annabeth nodded, smiling.

“I guess… you okay with that mom?!” I asked, loudly so mom would hear, since she’s in the living room, sitting on the couch.

“Yeah, sure. Besides Paul and I will go out for dinner. He’ll be back from his meeting a bit later.” She said. I nodded, though I know that she couldn’t see me.

 I heard Annabeth giggle. I looked at her weirdly and she just shook her head, with her hand clamped over her mouth. I raised an eyebrow and looked back at my plate. I noticed that almost all the fries and one chicken was gone. And I sure as heck, know I didn’t do that.

My head quickly shot to Nico. And my suspicions were right. Nico had a handful of my fries in his hand and a chicken bone on his plate.

I glared at him. He didn’t saw me, at first, but when he did, all of his- no, my fries in his mouth dropped. Yes, it was disgusting.

“Eww..” I heard Annabeth said.

“Di Angelo….” I said in a menacing tone. He whimpered, which caused me to smirk internally.

“Look, Perce. I- uh- here, y-you can t-take it if you wa-ant…” he stuttered. “Here!” he then took a fry and threw it at my face. Again, disgusting. And apparently, Annabeth couldn’t contain herself, because she was laughing like a hyena. I glared at Nico harder, and his eyes widened.