Hang Out

Tavros is going to Gamzee's hive for the first time.  He finally haves the confidences to go over his hive.  Gamzee is so motherfucking proud of him.  Gamzee thought that he should make some slime pies for Tavros for having the confidences to visit his hive for the first time.  Their was a knock on the door.  "CoMIng" Gamzee yelled.  He walked to the door door and opened it.  "TAvBro YOuR heRE!" He yelled and jump hug Tavros.  "BrO i waS JUSt goINg tO baKe SLiMe pIE" Gamzee said while smiling.  While Gamzee was hugging Tavros he was blushing hard he tried to calm down. Gamzee notice Tavros was turning brown. "bRO arE YOU oKAy aRE yOu sicK?" Gamzee asked while he was worried. "oH UHH I-I'M OKAY GA-GAMZEE UHH SO UHH WHAT DO YOU UHH WANT TO DO?" Tavros said not looking at Gamzee.  Tavros and Gamzee went inside Gamzee's hive.  "I WaS tHINkinG OF MAKing sLiME pIEs For yOu cOMiNg to My hiVe" Gamzee said while heading to the kitchen to make slime pies.  Tavros went inside following where ever he's going.  "BRo waNt TO hELp ME WiTh The sLImE PieS WhiLe wE SLam a FaYGo?" Gamzee sad happily.  "oH UHH Y-YEAH SURE G-GAMZEE" Tavros stutter.

*One hour later

Gamzee and Tavros are done baking some slime pies. They just need to cool down. So Gamzee and Tavros are chilling drinking Faygo and rapping.

Okay so here is another story for youuuuuuu hope you enjoyed the story so far kayyy bye bye