I'll Explain

Best to not skip this if you want to understand any of the plot...

Hello! Welcome to this paw-somely weird universe of mine!

I hope you don't mind reading this quick message before starting to read, I would just like to address some quick things about this story so I don't leave you confused!

There are major different changes in Marinette and Adrien's universe here, making it an AU! (Alternate Universe) Adrien has a little more control over his life/choices when he was younger, so he was usually the one to stop Chloe from doing her usual 'bully' type stuff, resulting in frequent arguments between the two, of course, making their friendly relationship not so much of a friendly bond and more of a deep hate for each other. With all this hate, of course, Chloe would want to get back at him a little. Resulting in the gum being put on Adrien's seat instead of Marinette's, switching our two favorite dorks situation around. Like a reverse crush AU but a little different. (You will see what I mean in the prologue/origins chapter.) Extra little-added change is the chewing gum incident takes place a day after Stoneheart, purely only to fit the story together a little more.

Marinette is not Ladybug, but she is still the same person meaning she may sometimes let out her 'inner heroine'. Since there is no Ladybug akuma attacks are much more complex. Damage, purification, battles etc. I have covered these topics in later chapters so don't worry.

Warnings: Most chapters may have episode spoilers, though not complete spoilers due to my AU changes. There is some slight language, it's not too bad and it's very rare.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story! I've tried to make it as interesting and fun to read as I can! Enjoy!