Chapter 16 // Merciless Shadow Puff Girl

Start from the beginning

   “You insulted my friend! How dare you!” I yelled as I tried to attack her with my yoyo. Keyword: I tried. She caught my yoyo and she pulled the string making me go flying to her, as I neared her she punched me in the face and I came flying back and hit my back in the wall causing me to spit out more blood than I already have. In the process, unfortunately, I hit my head in the ground, hard.

   “Shit!” Damn. It hurts! My head is bleeding…oh no… my sight is getting blurry. I haven’t even scratched her. My eye caught Bubbles’ poor sight. She wobbly stood up and tried attacking the girl with her ‘Bubble Champagne’ but her efforts was soon put into waste. The girl was a monster. In her hands formed a ball of energy that had white lightning swirling around it then after a few seconds she threw it at Bubbles.

   “BUBBLES!!!” I cried. Bubbles got hit and she went flying back to the pile of boxes. She spit blood and her PPGZ uniform started to glitch as it slowly changed her back to normal clothes. She…she looked horrible!

   Blood everywhere… her body covered with cuts and bruises. Her white blouse with a blue necktie was now dirty and ripped. In the middle of the blouse, just to her stomach it was ripped into a circle because of the ball of energy that hit her. It was a horrible sight and I can’t bear seeing her like that… let alone Usa who got injected by some drug.

   I have to call for help. I need to contact Kaoru while I still have the chance. The white girl slowly headed towards Miyako’s direction.

   Come on Blossom, come on…contact Kaoru for goddamn sakes.

   With all my strength left I have reached my pink compact and opened it to call her.

//Miyako’s POV

   I can’t move. I can barely open my eyes. My transformation was gone and I was back to normal. Only: I was looking horrible. I kept coughing up blood and my hair was a mess. The girl slowly approached my direction.

   I can’t believe this! She was smirking! I glared at her. Is this entertaining her? How cold blooded was she?!

   “D-don’t come any closer!” I warned as I tried to reach my blue compact to transform if I can. But she was so fast so she grabbed my compact. “No!” I shrieked. “Please! Why are you doing this?!”

   She gripped my compact. “I’m here to have fun~” She stated merrily.

   What the hell. This girl is a psycho! “Is this fun enough and entertaining to you?”

   After those words left my mouth her face changed into a bored expression. “No. You guys are all too easy! I want someone who can compete with my strength and powers and even the puffs and the ruffs at Megaville wasn’t enough to satisfy me! You’re all pathetic wimps!” She said through gritted teeth as she…CRUSHED MY COMPACT! NO!

   Tears formed into my eyes, “No…no…NOOOO!!!” I screamed in terror and fear. My powers…t-they’re gone! My blue compact! I cried.