Tammy Cantrell: Okay

I busied myself with getting a white piece of paper from a drawer under my desk and a pen ready to write the note.

Ryan Todd: Picture Message!

Tammy Cantrell: Thanks. Wait, do you have to cook something or is it a research assignment?

Ryan Todd: Research assignment

Tammy Cantrell: Okay. I'll bring in the note tomorrow. You owe me

Ryan Todd: Thanks slut ;)

I shook my head and wrote in a different writing style to my usual one. This one was cursive. I could change my writing style easily, which was handy at a time like this. When I finished writing the note, I smiled too myself at my achievement. Well, hopefully.

Mrs. Johnson,

My son, Ryan, won't be able to hand in his research assignment on the due date as he hasn't completed it. He has only accomplished half of his assignment due to our damaged internet connection that will be fixed tomorrow. I'm asking if Ryan could have a few days of an extension for this assignment if it is fine with you.

Kind Regards,

Andrea Todd

My attempt at Ryan's mums signature wasn't exactly the same as the original but it was a pretty good forge. I looked back up at my facebook and saw Ryan had messaged me 'now'.

Ryan Todd: See you tomorrow slut and don't forget my note :)

Tammy Cantrell: Bye Todd.

Ryan Todd is offline.

-

Ryan ran up to me. Yes he ran up to me. With my friends standing right next to me at the beginning of school. And, he dragged me away. To a corner of the school where Christian so happened to be standing. Yeah, don't even bother asking why i'm hating on Ryan right now. 

"Do you have my note?" He asked in his normal voice. Normal meant Christian could hear. If Christian could hear then he would look over and a quick glance at him proved my point.

"What note?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows to make it look like I was confused.

"My assignment" His eyes narrowed. 

"Oh yeah, crap.." I trailed off and looked away. The opposite way to where Christian was standing. 

Ryan put a hand on my shoulder and a hand on my chin and pulled it back up so I was facing him again. It wasn't a rough gesture but it wasn't entirely smooth either. 

"Don't mess with me" His voice lowered. Again, it wasn't rough but it wasn't smooth.

"I'm kidding" I rolled my eyes. He sighed and I sneaked another glance at Christian who just leaned against the school wall as if he was the coolest person to ever walk this earth. He had his black rayban sunglasses on, a loose white v-neck shirt, caramel coloured chinos and black kenneth cole shoes. 

"Where is it?" He asked, pulling my gaze away from Christian and back to him.

I reached into the back pocket of my shorts and pulled out a white, neatly folded piece of paper. Just before I handed it to him I pulled it back and gave him a stern stare.

"Remember you owe me" I stated. Yes, stated. 

He nodded but it looked like he just wanted the note. "Yeah, whatever" He mumbled and reached for the note.

I slowly handed it to him and he snatched it whilst smirking. "Thanks, slut" 

"Great, is that going to be some sort of nickname for me for the next 11 months?" I asked with a sigh.

"Yes" He smirked again and walked away. He didn't even walk over to Christian. He walked into the school, which left me and Christian alone. There was a very heated tension between us and I intended to cool it down by walking away. But, of course Christian couldn't leave it at that.

"I thought I told you to stay away from my friends" He said in a low growl. I stopped, clenched my jaw and turned around to face him. He was standing straight now but he had stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Ryan asked me for a favour and I did it so now it's over-" I stopped when I realised how bad they sounded for me and I knew Christian would think of it exactly in that way.

"Oh so now you're doing favours" He snarled. "Look Tamara don't you bring your slut business in with my friends" 

"It's not that!" I screamed. "Ryan wanted me to write him a note for his teacher!" I almost wanted to cry. Christian's words stung me and it hurt.

Christian just looked at me, shook his head and walked away. Leaving me standing there with my lips trembling and sniffles beginning to appear. I couldn't do this. I couldn't go to school with the guy who used to be my bestfriend. I couldn't be around the guy that's now a jerk.