It Must Us

"Hey sexy" Aiden said waking me up, he kissed me and I kissed back, only to pull away, when he started to get on top of me. Aiden was my boyfriend obviously, but we were taking things slow... atleast I was. "Aiden get off of me, right now I mean it" I pushed at his chest but he didnt move. He just kept a smirk on his face

"And what do you plan to do about it? Miss Johnson?" He kissed the top of my nose, which made me blush and he half smiled. "Aiden really...get off" I had a serious look on my face, Aiden hated when I got serious, he said it wasnt fun when a serious person was killing his vibe all the time. but I wasnt serious....all the time. Aiden clicked his teeth but got up resting on the edge of the bed, discouraged.

"Baby... I just need time..could you give me that?" I kissed his cheek before going down the hall to take a shower, my parents were at a family bisness trip so it was just me, I called Aiden over last night cuz I heard a noise coming from the backyard. Now I wasnt the typical paranoid white girl. Sometimes I really did hear things, I just needed someone..someone to care I guess.

"Pizza or Burgers?" I asked Aiden as we sat on the couch watching 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'..."Uhhh pizza alright with you babe?" He asked snuggling me closer to him than I already was, I smacked my lips, "Really....we had pizza last night, cant we do burgers?!?" I really didnt like pizza at times when it was eaten too much, then it just got annoying.

"How bout pizza annnnnnd burgers, and those little chicken wings you like" Aiden kissed my forehead, he knew exactly what I wanted. And right now, I did kinda want him. I looked in his blue eyes, and sent him a look that made him reach out and cup my cheek. I tilted my face forward for him to meet me half way and kiss me. When he did, it was sweet, salvoring. He slid about an inch of his tounge out and grazed my bottom lip, I opened lightly for him. He shoved his tounge in so quick it made me moan, and I blushed. I weaved my fingers through his hair, pulling at it and grabbing at it. I clutched his shirt, and he pulled away.

"Be patient love, just be patient" He kissed my forehead and went back to watching the show. It was the little things like, us sitting here casually on the weekends, and enjoying  eachothers company. I layed my head in his chest and inhaled, his manly scent. I drifted off to an unnoticeable sleep.

×××××××××××

I woke up to a cold couch. I got worried, where in the hell was Aiden. I sat up and saw a note on the coffee table.

~went to go get pizza and burgers and your special wings, be back in a little, took the motorcycle, so dont call unless your in an emergancy, I love you much, Aiden~

How long ago did he leave? Was he even coming back? I needed to stop worrying. I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a coke, I turned on an old rerun of Star Wars. Me and Aidens favorite. I felt the urge to call him, I all but crushed the phone, when i grabbed it to call Aiden, but i refrained myself.

Then the door bell rang, Aiden was carrying 4 boxes of pizza 2 big bags of burgers, and a small box of wings, I helped him with it. When they were on the table, I hugged him and thanked him for the food. I dug in instantly.

We had just finished eating and I felt so full, I couldnt even stand, barely.  "Aiden baby come pick me up please" I lifted my arms so that he could pick me up. He lifted me up to the couch and we lay there talking sweet nothings as if it was everything to eachother.

××××××××××

I woke up for school, I heard chatterin in the living room, "Mum and Dad must be home!" I whispered to my self. I had just got out of the shower and was getting ready.

I wore a black and white stripped half shirt with black booty shorts and black knee high boots. My brown elbow length hair was thrown up into a ponytail and I had on nothing but lipgloss.

"Um sweetie are you sure you wanna wear that?" Mom said as she saw me coming down stairs her face bewildered. I nodded my head "Yeah besides afterschool, I got invited to this party so ill go there since im already dressed" I wasnt one to lie to mom and dad. I was always the truthful one, who just didnt care, but the truth was I did care.

My mum nodded her head seeing there was no way around the issue, dad was a whole different story thats why I left the house before he saw me. Aiden was waiting for me outside I jumped in the car and kissed his lips long and hard before we drove off.

At school me and Aiden walked through the long hallway. We were a popular couple. There were some disadvantages but girls knew they had to stay away didnt always mean they  necessarily did. We walked over to my bestfriend Mira "Hey Katie how was the game?" I was a cheerleader. Head of the cheer squad, I was adored and wanted by every guy, but only one guy stole my heart Aiden.

"So what are you wearing to Hillary's party!" I jumped up and down. Hillary was one of the coolest girls in school next to me. We recently had became friends, I didnt fancy her much all this year, but shes starting to prove herself.

Mira shrugged, and looked down "I-Im not going, I have a thing, my moms makin me go to" She looked at me quick then at the ground. "Buttox, you were invited!" I said a little pissed. I lived to party and now my bestfriend wouldnt go with me to hell with that crap. ''I know but mymomsmakingme" She spoke quickly the last part which made it clear that she was lying., "I gotta go" She closed her locker and headed to class.

I frowned and looked at Aiden who was playing with his fingers. I cursed under my breath and dragged him along to class with me.

We were at his car when Aiden looked at me then looked back down "I cant go to the party Katie..." He spoke quietly "I have to babysit my cousins" He shrugged. Whatever, I muttered under my breath and left.

×××××××××××××××

I sat on the curb. I was at the party but stepped outside to get some fresh air. It was no fun here alone. I decided to walk over to Miras house, since she was probably done with the thing her mother made her do.

I knocked on the door, and no one answered.  I heard noises inside the house, so I opened the door, and suprisingly it was open. It didnt seem like her mom was here, but she defiantly was home. The living room was a mess. Romantic chick flicks everywhere,  popcorn splatterd, gummy worms mashed. Drinks spilled, the couch looked like a mess. Slob, I thought. I walked upstairs to Miras room and opened it, and there in my eyes I saw Mira and Aiden fucking.

"YOU BITCH!" I screamed, Aiden turned around to look at me he immediately jumped off and Mira had tears in her eyes. But not as much as me. I ran down the stairs. Mira and Aiden ran after me calling my name. But all I could hear was the breaking of my heart and the feeling in my stomach that felt like ive been kicked then stabbed. Then I was numb, I just stood there dead in my tracks in the doorway numb. Then it all turned black.