Marriage??

"I know right?..the way he looked at us was very funny hee hee~" I told as So Mi and I were walking from our class to the parking lot of our school

"Umm Sa Ra, your body guard unni has come with a limo" she pitied me

"Hide me!!" I said as I hid behind her back then I realized that she was the thinnest creature I had ever met.

"No use dude, she bowing 90º right now and that means she already saw you....Sa ra, is it hard? Run away from them with your shares." Her jokes might not make sense, but they do make me feel better a lot.

"I love you So Mi. You are best friend I could ever have...." I hugged her warmly and closed my eyes.

"I think you should go...good luck for tomorrow's test!!...don't miss it. It will be like a mock test for our SATs" She screamed as she was leaving since her Mercedes had arrived.

I walked towards my bodyguard and she was still bowing until...

"Unni let's go." I said in an ignorant voice as she was only 2 years older than me and yet she calls me 'madam' or ma'am. He keeps changing

"Yes madam" she said professionally

"Don't call me madam, call me Sa Ra or you are fired. What are doing outside the car waiting for me?. Couldn't you stay inside the car until I came?.

"Sorry, mada....I mean Sa Ra. It is my duty to greet you every time I meet you after a break"

"Whatever" I shook my hand in disgust. I mean I am not even 20 yet and she treats me like the chairman of the company.

We got into the car and I sat next to her. She told me to sit behind as huge people by birth are not supposed to sit next to chauffeur like people and I just shushed her.

"Wake me up unni when we reach home. I am sleepy"

"Umm...Sa Ra, today is Wednesday"

"God....already?...I habe a test tomorrow. I call mom and tell her that I am not going. Where is the hotel? God why do they keep changing hotels? Can't they just stick to one?" I hated these meetings as all they talk about is how to develop the company....why was I supposed to be there too?....ugh!! I hate it

"I'm afraid you habe to attend today's meeting ma'am. Your mum told me today is a very important meeting and that bunking it is prohibited today. Le Mignon, which is about a mile away from here" she told as she saw the GPS.

"Unni, kill me" I said in frustration and kept my hand on my face and tried to take a nap.

"Hmm, not a chance miss. Please take a nap comfortably and I'll wake you up in 5 minutes for you to dress up in here."

"That's what I do every Wednesday" I was so not cool. I had to wear a dress and put make up inside the limo. How inconvenient!

I wore a long gown. It was elegant and classy. Unni dropped me at the entrance of the hotel and followed me after parking the limo. I entered and I was greeted by my 3 uncles who were busily drinking champagne. My father greeted me too. The meeting had not started yet and my cousins pretend like they didn't see me coming....I hate those boys. Finally Grandpa came in.

"Hello my sons, daughter-in laws, grandsons and my only beautiful granddaughter...it is a wonderful evening isn't it?" He was smiling

"Father, let's proceed" one of my uncles interrupted him as if he were left like that he might end up talking like that the whole day.

The meeting went on and on and they discussed the company affairs blah blah blah.....why was I even invited?...I was still high school student....how would I know about the stuff they are talking about?...all of my brothers have already finished their studies and are in the company.