The message to all readers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay i'll put you on the same page as i am. we are not on the episode that  2nd kira makes a broad cast  but i'll let you guys know and all those who read this story. there will only be one chapter left 

yes you read it right. there will be one chapter left.and yes i am killing this. but don't worry it won't be crappy i'll just finish the story with one Extra-Extra-Extra long chapter that well, would be more than 3 chapters in my mode of writing. i will try to make it more than 15 pages in Open office(i don't have microsoft word.).

i'll be fair to those who are reading this so i'm going to make a somehow a justice to the ending and i won't do it  "a comment hit the earth and theya ll died."

 no, it will be a real ending. you'll see a different ending compared to the anime and manga and also near and mello and matt won't have to appear in the story. let's see how Azrial closes the case.  what happened to L, Light, Misa, B and Irene

take note, irene and azrial will not have the same fate :)

okay so i'll make a fullfiling death note fanfic, like the first four chapters of this story and well, you'll see.  Feel free to drop by my Facebook account to  message me to put up the extra long chapter if it is not posted by NOVEMBER 2013  because i rarely open wattpad. i won't hate you or anything! 

Ooh and i'll be opening something death note like but not a DN fanfic once i posted the "Last Super long Chapter of the Red note" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many months later .....
NO UPDATES WHATSOEVER

So it's 2015 now, your still here. Hurray! So I'm full of broken promises and stuffs like that but yeah, I just want to tell you I'm planning on remaking or rewriting this whole story... But wait! I'm going to post three part chapter at most giving this story a closure.

But what about the rewriting? Yeah, I'm just going to fix stuffs make it decent and remove author messages, fix grammars. You know, nothing major.