Chapter One

Blowing up the phone, hope she see me calling her.
I whip up in the drive way she done packed up all my stuff.
And I'm like what the fuck, can't even talk to her
Ain't gone lie this pussy good, it make me feel like stalking her.

We supposed to be in love, we posed to be in love
We supposed to be in love, til it ain't no breaking up
[x3:]
Any way that we can talk about it, it ain't no walking out
We posed to be in love...

Cashmere Legend *

          Life has a funny way of working its self out. Everything you think that you might know turns out to be the complete opposite. It's just crazy to me.
One moment I'm this teenage girl head over heels with the man who I knew I was supposed spend the rest of my life with loving and enjoying life. I was supposed to go play pro basketball and marry this man and live happily ever after.

The next moment my basketballs dreams fade away, I hardly pick up another ball, I'm broken hearted raising five kids tying to figure out what in the hell it is that I'm supposed to do and get the courage to do it.

      I kept saying that I needed to find myself, I needed to rediscover who I was at this point in life and try to work my way from there. I quickly found myself and I found out I'm not the least bit who I thought I was.

"Who is it?" Rae asked from the other side of the door.

         "Your sister can you open the dang door?" I asked with a laugh. She opened the door and looked completely exhausted holding little Zeek. My baby had just turned a month old and she was having a rude awakening about mother hood. It's not all Instagram pictures and cute outfits.  "You look like hell" I tell her carrying The car seat that Gio was in down on the floor and taking the baby from her. Gio was napping so I had some time to help her out.

"I feel like Hell. Zeek went out to work again and I'm tired as hell im getting sick and I'm fat and out of shape. It's just all bad" she flopped down on the couch looking like she was about to break into tears any moment.

"Well lucky for you the girls are gone until later tonight and I have some free time to take him off your hands for a while. Go take a hot bath and a nap."

I knew the feeling of feeling run down and over worked with having a kid and not being able to do anything for yourself because you have to do everything for them. Hell that was my life every day, when Gucci comes to pick up the girls every other weekend I straight sleep. I take a long hot bath and sleep and work. Even though their gone I still don't do what I probably would like cause to busy trying to prepare for them to return.

"Why you so uplifted today?" She asked making me laugh as I finished giving my nephew the bottle. I couldn't believe my brother and best friend had a baby together. Shit was still a little shock every time I looked at Tink.

"Hell I don't know. I'm just having a good day. Business at my centers is going good, the girls have activities their involved in and it's all going good. Baby daddy drama is to a minimum and so life is amazing" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Where is he at?" She asked me.

"Not sure but he asked me to swing by so we could talk tonight" I tell her.