Eight

Sami

{NEXT DAY}

Grumbling as I woke up to the alarm I set early for today, I rolled out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror before rubbing sleep from my eyes. I groaned slightly and turned the water on to wash my face and to wake me up. I stood up straight once again before smiling at myself in the mirror, I have a coffee date with a lunatic's sister. No biggie...right? I sighed and went through the daily morning routine and walked out of the bathroom. I sat on the bed for a minute or two on my phone going through Twitter, about four minutes later I received a text from my morning date.

TyJaaa: I'll meet you in the elevators?
TyJaaa: on second thought come to my hotel room... 769
TyJaaa: I may be spamming you because I have no one else to bother since Ivy left already. Enzo left last night to go to Florida and well I'm positive you are up since I'm up and I'm rambling again.
TyJaaa: ok so I know you are reading these so remember I'm not a morning person so I may be a little rude but see you in a couple!! Xx

I smiled and quickly responded and went digging in my luggage. I settled on my usual hat with a back t-shirt and Blazer along with the pant shoe combo. I put all my items together in my bags and did a sweep to make sure I didn't leave anything behind, once I was satisfied I left.

Tyler
I ran around my room not only getting ready but packing my stuff together. I may have forgotten to last night and stayed up late, but that doesn't matter. I ran into the bathroom collecting my makeup and bathroom necessities, glancing at myself in the mirror with a slight frown. My eyes the mixture of green and blue when I'm not in a mood. A neutral thing. My brown hair growing an showing my roots, "damnit" I muttered. I ran out of the bathroom shoving my makeup into my purse and swept through the room making sure nothing was lost. I smiled happily and heard a knock. Must be Sami, opening the door I confirmed my suspicions. He smiled and we walked to the elevator.

{ CAFE }
I was checking my phone  going through all social media I owned which was two. Twitter and snapchat. I mean I created an Instagram and Facebook along with YouTube only because I had to.

Dean and I always thought we were hilarious and since we thought that our Twitter names are similar. I mean I only have five apps. Twitter, snapchat, Spotify, Pocket Mortys, and Yelp.
I mean I found this cafe because of Yelp so Yelp is important ok? I smiled as I scrolled through Twitter happily before receiving a call. "Mmhello" I spoke earning a small laugh "Good morning to you too" Stephanie's voice came through, "Oh hey Steph... What do you want" I asked with slight hint I was joking. Sure Stephanie is my boss but she and I are also really good friends, she laughed and spoke " what I want is for you and Sami Zayn to film out next episode of ' Ride along ' and no ifs ands or buts about it!" She chirped, I scoffed "McMahon it's the morning quit being cheery and sure I guess I'll pass the news and we need a car dude?" I spoke, and quickly ordered and walked to sit down. "We have one coming to you... Where are you staying at by the way.." She spoke trying to be smooth "We are at the Hills, it's a weird name but it's fancy" I spoke bluntly. "Always blunt but alright I'll let you go, have a safe trip!" I muttered a whatever and hung up. "Sami we are filming for Ride Along. McHater Steph is sending a car. And ooh my coffee" I spoke as he set my coffee in front of me and a breakfast sandwich. I smiled and took a picture of the table along with Sami in the shot. I smiled and posted on Twitter.

@TheTylerJames: with the Bearded Ginger @iLikeSamiZayn 💞

I smiled as I pressed the 'tweet' button. Sami got the notification and immediately took his phone out. I began giggling as he read it, he looked up and smiled "really?" He laughed and I nodded. He scoffed "I'll get you back Ty" he sent me a playful glare. I smiled and bit into my sandwich. "Why is you staring at me perv" I joked with Sami, reaching over the table to bring his hat down, he chuckled and removed the hat "You're just very beautiful" he smiled and I blushed. My phone dinged and I checked the text.

McHater: Your SUV is there
McHater: yes an SUV I know how you like big cars
McHater: it's at the hotel

"Sami can you please order me another drink but To go because our little ride is at the hotel-I'll meet you outside"'I spoke standing up, I pulled out a ten dollar bill and held it out to Sami. He looked at my hand and then to my eyes and scoffed "No, I got this" and pushed my hand towards me and went to order my coffee. I stepped out of the cafe with a smile.

"Hey" Sami spoke as he exited the small shop. I smiled back "hey" he smiled and threw his arm over my shoulder, "not bad, eh?" He asked about the date.

He looked down at me to smile

He looked down at me to smile. I looked back up and smiled back.
"Not bad" I smiled at the concrete floor.

{HOTEL}
Sami and I made it back in record time and we were able to find the car Stephanie had sent. "Here's my key and I'll bring the car out front so you can get my stuff, please, and I'll check us out." I smiled as he nodded.

Sami had met me in the car after the check out and loading of the car.

___________________________

A/n:
This sucked but it's a deserved chapter.
Ride along chapter next and I want to let you all know I had to watch Bob Ross to get inspiration to write a word to any of my other fanfictions. Speaking of others...
I have a Sami Zayn one published called Worlds apart
I also have a Finn Bálor one published called Prince of Desire
If you or any friends like any of these men suggest it!!
I also have something in my drafts.......
-Adrian A.