Three

Enzo

Sunlight hit my closed eyes and I started to wake up but started to slightly panic as I felt something in my chest. Better yet someone. Oh great. I opened one eye then the next and looked down. It was Little Mox. I remember saying go to bed but I guess I passed out and I sure as hell don't remember her bein in my arms. Groaning slightly I had begun to move myself from under her trying not to wake her, in doing this she stirred but went back to sleep as she turned on her side. Jesus Christ I thought I was going to have to explain what was happening. Even I don't know what was happening, I stood from the bed and looked to see that her partner is with Dean. Those horny adults. I grabbed my phone and looked at the texts I've received from all the same dude. Cass.
All asking where I'm at and if I'm with some chick. I was with a chick a very attractive Chica. No wonder everyone calls her the hottie with the body. Shrugging I went on Twitter.
Jesus Christ what is going on.
{made up Twitter names a little btw}

@Enzotrash: @WWEAaLLday21 and @TheTylerJames spotted yesterday together looking cozy? More like get married already

@JIMox: @TheTylerJames what are you and @WWEAaLLday21 even like.

@MoxleyBoxley: @TheTylerJames and @WWEAaLLday21 please get married

All these kids tweeting me, little Mox, Ivy and Dean. Not good. I mean I wanted to be nice to a pretty lady so that's what I did. I ain't no rude ass. And people want us together. I immediately shot up from my place on the floor and a single thought ran through my mind.
What if the hater Stephanie makes Little Mox and I have a staged romance. that be terrifying to have Dean Ambrose on my ass. Sliding on said ass to the floor I was mentally screaming but that doesn't matter, I started to search for a quick breakfast place so I can think of more things to say to the certified smacktalker skywalker, nice one, and to feed the Moxley beast.

Sneaking out quite brilliantly and skillfully I knocked on the door and there stood my seven foot tall brother from another mother. His long hair disheveled, either I woke him up or he barely woke up either way he looked like a mess,"Dude what is up with you and looking so damn weird in the morning" I mean I'm not a morning person, it took me a while to really wake up, but Cass is a different story, he shoved me on my bed. "Where the hell have you been?" His voice still groggy so I did wake him up. Nice one.
I shrugged simply and said "Tyler James" that seem to really wake him up. "Jesus Cass chill out before I stick you in the freezer." He walked into the bathroom and came out with his phone, unlocking it he showed me what he and Carmella were talking about. It was about me and Little Mox. "Word goes around like wildfire" I spoke to myself, my soft voice contradicting my stereotypical loud mouth jersey shore persona. I shrugged my shoulders and went to get a fresh set of clothes. Changing quickly I grabbed my key to the room, "breakfast" is all I said as I went to the elevator. Standing and waiting I Pulled my phone out and seeing two texts both from Lil Mama.
"Sneaky boy"
"Can you get me food?"
Smirking I replied with a what do you want. I heard the bell to the elevator ring and I entered.

  Like Tyler I prefer walking and keeping to myself as I walked. The small diner I found was close by and had what Tyler wanted, a breakfast sandwich. Don't know why she likes it but she does and requested with the sandwich a milkshake. I walked in and went to the counter," Hello there sir table for one?" The waitress asked "Uh no can I order some food to-go?" Nodding she pulled out he notepad and pen. I began listing the orders I knew by heart and the brand new order. Nodding she told me only 10 minutes. I sat down in the waiting area and began to reply to questions on Twitter ranging from my hair to my clothing style.
{LATER}
Having the two bags of food in my hand, I knocked on Tyler's door, greeting me was Cass instead. Must be hungry. Looking wide eyed at him, he shrugged. I began venturing in to Tyler's room. She had almost all of her stuff packed besides her makeup bag which sat on the bed next to her black Michael Kors bag, what I know my designers, she walked from the bathroom shoving a few things into her luggage and her duffel. She stood up fully and welcomed me with a smile"Morning" and took the bags and cup holder from me, was she always like this. I'd ask Dean but he's probably eating with his girl and I don't want to interrupt. She took everything from the bag and set it on the desk and night stand in her room, " Well I guess breakfast is served" she spoke taking a swig from her cup. Cass and J sat next to each other as the girl sat by herself, she looked happy with the food. So you do have to feed the Moxley beasts to get them in a good mood. "God damn it" she spoke after checking her phone to only receive a phone call. She answered and she rolled her eyes,"what? No I haven't Sarah" The way she said Sarah made me look at Cass and give him a confused look only to receive one in return, "Sarah I'm a full grown woman and you aren't my real mother so please stop calling me and my brother." She spoke hanging up on so called Sarah. She glanced up before stating bluntly "Bad foster mom" and went back to eating her sandwich. "Ay Princessa, tell me, how do you keep your weight when you literally eat junk food" my voice rang out as soon as the door opened revealing Ivy and Dean. Dean looked at us then his sister. He walked over to her mumbling a 'morning' and taking her sandwich leaving her to pout and look like a puppy dog. That's cute. "Nice sandwich choice." He spoke after swallowing. "Thanks" I spoke my "stereotypical loud mouth jersey shore cocky" voice coming through. Scoffing Tyler spoke up" I'm the one who told you to get it in the first place, Eric" she done it again. " I'm sorry miss Good, but no one asked" I said, she looked me dead in the eyes"Gee Mr. Stereotypical Cocky loud mouth, do you really want to do that in the morning?" If looks could kill I'd be overkill, after her statement, her brother and best friend look traumatized. Oh great. Her usually Green-blue eyes became a dark shade of blue. Putting some fear into me I shook my head no. "Jesus, it's so tense in here I could cut it" Dean spoke trying to easy the mood but was quickly shot down by Tyler, " Dean do you need a neurologist, you cannot cut into 75% nitrogen." There's one of her majors. "Okay just because you major in like nine things does not mean that you can be mean to me" scoffing she rolled her eyes"Watch me,bitch" "Jerk" Dean murmured.

~~~~~~~
A/N:
Weird filler chapter. Short chapter. Nothing really happened but next chapter maybe.  Thank you all for positive feed back it means a lot. Xx
//Adrian