One

Tyler

I smirked at the sight in front of me. My partner and best friend tiny Punkie was pinning Charlotte and Bayley grimacing, as she saw her partner go to two and a half but grinned when she lifted the shoulder. Groaning I reached my hand over the top rope as soon as the hand slapped mine, I jumped over the top rope, Charlotte's face falling and running to her corner but not fast enough, her hand inches from
Bayley's as I held her feet and slid her to me. I smirked at the sight, Women's Champion? More like I depend on my father to win. I began throwing forearm after forearm until she caught my arm and threw me to the ropes, my fast reflexes kicked in and I quickly jumped over the top rope and landed on my feet on the apron;unfortunately, that gave Charlotte time to switch with Bayley. I groaned and slid back into the ring. I did my best impression of Punkie's boyfriend, The Dean Ambrose, and circled Bayley like my prey, a wild look in my green eyes. I may be the certified smacktalker and hottie with the body but Bayley was not scared of me. "How ya doin Bayley baby" I screamed at her. Her eyes flashed a shade darker as I called her that, I fully knowing she hates being called a baby. Well who doesn't. She charged at me and I stepped back, she looked a little more angry at me and I laughed. I being the fastest and agile of the two of us ran to my corner slapping Punkie's arm as she charged Bayley, shocking her. Bayley stood up and tried to throw a forearm but no avail as Punkie did Dean Ambrose's finisher with grace. The crowd going wild started screaming our names. "Here is your women's tag team winners.. Tyler James and Puuunkie!" Lilians voice rang. Our theme song began to play as I went under the third rope sliding in and throwing Punkie's arm with mine and grinning ear to ear as this was our seventh consecutive win as a tag team in WWE.
This wasn't our first day in this ring, we got here the same time as Enzo and Big Cass.  Some say we are the female version of the male tag team.
I turned to hug the life out of Punkie and we both went to the ropes to stand and reap our glory. We turned to see Charlotte leaving the ring with an out of it Bayley. Laughing we got off the ropes and bowed once more to go clean up. As we walked out to clean up I sling my arm over Punkie's shoulder and whispered "We did it Ivy!" wearing the same grin my brother wore.

She laughed and poked my dimple on my right side and put her arm around my waist as we made it to the backstage area

She laughed and poked my dimple on my right side and put her arm around my waist as we made it to the backstage area. Ivy or Punkie made her way to my brothers locker room. I laughed and shook my head, Dean is head over heels for my partner and I'm glad they're dating. "Hey! Dean's Sister" a voice rang out. Rolling my eyes I turned and smiled seeing it was the one and only Natalya. Don't get me wrong I love her, I just want to shower before I feel sticky and being the clean person I am I have to shower. She felt the need I had and giggled " it won't take long but let's walk and talk if you are so keen on showering." I nodded and walked the way my locker room is," I wanted to congratulate you on your win against the damned Charlotte and Bayley. I honestly loved the way her face fell when she saw you, and the way you held her back from tagging out." Natalya complimented me. "Mhhm Thank you Natty." I gave her my signature smile as she lightly shoved me to the side. "Whatever you say Ty" she spoke using my ring name," you know I don't understand why you call me by my ring name Nat. You all know my name is Iris Moxley-" I was cut off by my brother with a trailing Ivy " shut up Good!" He smiled at me and hugged me. Suddenly this walk to my locker room got longer. "Deano ,big brother, please honey we have the same name so shut it down but anyway this is my stop. Dean you aren't allowed in and Ivy hurry your ass before I lock you out and Natalya I'll see you whenever I do" I spoke with my smile. Natalya walked away and waved bye, Dean however had to kiss Ivy once more before shoving his fingers into my dimples and smiling, I doing the same to him, "Later Eye mox" he said. I sighed and waved. I walked into the locker room Ivy and I shared and sat on a bench. "I'm all sticky now!" I complained reaching for my Dean Ambrose shirt and a pair of black leggings along with undergarments. "Shut up Ty!" Ivy yelled. Laughing I walked to the shower to clean up and get catering. What? After a match I'm starving okay.
{AFTER SHOWER}
After perfecting and making my winged eyeliner sharp, I started slipping on my Chuck Taylor's. The all black design matching the theme of my outfit. All Black. I began digging through my locker and searching for my black iPhone but no avail. "The fuck?" I whispered. After a moment of thinking I yelled her name"IVY FUCKING LOPEZ GET HERE NOW!" I yelled in the locker room knowing damn well almost every one back stage can hear. Putting my brunette hair in a bun I opened the door to find some horrified looks.  Smirking, I made my way to where I know she'll be. After a bit of walking and running I knocked ever so sweetly on the door before busting through it. "Ivy, you son of a bi- never mind there's people I don't know in here. But give me my damned phone you prick." I demanded not only kicking my brothers leg but purposely scratching Ivy. Smiling I turned to the two people Who stared at me.  "Hello. I'm Iris Moxley Ann Good. Sorry for the sudden outburst" I smiled sheepishly at the two men. "Well hey there lil mama, I'm Enzo Amore and this guy is Cass" the one with interesting hair spoke
"Hey Enzo! Watch it" Dean said," oh hey Ty thanks for wearing my shirt by the way" he smirked. The famous Good Smirk. Sighing I decided to sit with Ivy. "I'm going to get some food.." Dean spoke up after a second," Iris do you want your usual? How about you Ivy Babygirl?" His eye softening when he look at us. I beamed up at him as I nodded my head 'yes' and Ivy the same but more love in her eyes. God those two are relationship goals. "Ivy", I began,"why in the sweet hell did you take my phone and before you answer let me remind you what happened last time you lied to me and don't forget who I am" my voice sounding threatening but knowing myself I wouldn't hurt my little Ivy. "Obviously because I knew you wouldn't say yes to meeting new people" she shot back. Groaning I threw my head back.  I only seemed to groan and smile. Wow what a loser. "Well jeez way to make gigantor Cass and Enzo stylish over there feel hated Ivy." I spoke finally. "Well Miss pretty voice" Enzo began "thank you for the compliment and new nickname for Big Cass, but we don't feel hated. You should hit me up lil mama and we can exchange hair styles and braid each others hair" he spoke throwing me his unlocked phone. "Whatever you say Mr. Smooth" Quickly putting my number in, I put my name in as "Lil Mama" and decided to do way more than that. I snickered as I opened Twitter.  Taking a picture of Ivy and myself ,sticking our  tongues out and crossing our eyes, I tweeted from Enzo's account. Giggling as I sent the tweet, Enzo walked over and snatched the phone and spoke in my ear "I'll get you back Lil Mama."  Laughing I said "What ever you say Certified G" collecting laughter from all four of us, Dean had ruined the moment by busting in with his food in his mouth five water bottles in arm with two plates in hand. "Do all you Moxley's bust in when we're all having a good time or am I missing something?" Enzo spoke.

~~~~~

A/N:
Hello hello
Tell all your friends about this one guys
-Adrian