Childhood Friend

You are so bored and hungry so you decided to watch tv while eating some snacks when your phone received a text message.

"Hey, wanna watch a movie here in my house?" You smiled as you saw the message. It was from Hanbin. Your childhood friend.

"Right now?" You replied excitedly while finishing your food to be ready to go out.

"Yeah. Right now." He said. Hanbin is your childhood friend but after you started your high school life, you both got busy plus, all you do together is play with each other.

"Okay. Just a minute." You replied as you comb your hair and applied powder to look a little bit decent.

You went out of your house and walked to the end of the street you're living in. Your and Hanbin's house are just 10 houses away and you both live at the near end of the street.

"Hanbin-ah." You called him as you arrived at the front of his house. He went out quickly to let you in.

"Wow. Your house is still the same as always." You said as you stand at the center of his living room looking around his house.

"Sit down." He told you while sitting down the couch. You sat as he said and looked at the movie that's already playing. After some seconds, he grabbed your right hand using his left hand and put his head on your shoulder while his right hand is around your waist pulling you close to him.

"You're fragrant." He said while sniffing your neck making you ticklish. But you felt his lips getting nearer you neck and his hands are grabbing you tighter so, you stood up. You can hear your heart thumping very fast. You looked at him and all you can see was his bulge.

"I-I'm hungry. Do you have something to eat?" You said trying to ease the tention. He held your hand and lead you to his fridge. You opened their fridge and tried to look for some snack. He back-hugged you and you were frozen as you feel his bulge on your butt.

"The-there's no snack here. Let's j- just go back and watch the movie." You said after you forced his hands to let go of you. You sat down on the couch trying to calm your heart that's like going to go out of your chest already. You saw him walking towards you that makes you feel more nervous than ever. He kissed your cheek torridly and put his hands at the wall behind you.

"H-Hanbin-ah. Stop." You said after you push him slightly to make him stop from kissing you but, that didn't worked out. He continued on kissing you on your neck that made you moan. You gave up pushing him as you realized you're liking it. You put your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He undressed your shirt and get back on kissing your neck but this time, while unhooking your bra.

"H-Hanbin-ah. Not... Hmmm... Here." You managed to say between your moans. He threw your bra away, lift you to his room and gently put you down on his bed. He is sucking your nip as hard as he can that makes your back for an ark. He stopped and completely undressed himself and sat on the side of his bed.

"Uhh... Can you p-please..." You just smiled and kneeled between his legs. You licked it's tip first and looked at him just to see him throw his head back while he let out a moan. You sucked his pet slowly at first. Hanbin grabbed your hair to guide you and to make you suck it faster. You can hear his moan and his curse all over the room.

He lifted you up and literally threw you on the bed. You were going to complain but he kissed you just before you open your mouth. Your tongue fought with each other whil he pulls your pants down together with your underwear. He played with your clit while you play with his pet. You both became a moaning machine as you both pleasure each other. Hanbin can't take it already and put his pet inside your home without any warning. You clawed on his back as you feel so much pain. He kissed you to ease the pain and luckily, that worked out. After some thrusting, you realized that your hole is used to it already.

"F-faster." You moaned begging him to go faster. He obeyed you and thrusted faster and faster. The room was filled of your moans, hanbin's curses and the bed's sound that's like it's going to break soon.

"I-I'm c-coming." He said while his thrust is still getting faster.

"M-me too." You said as you felt your hole tighten. You can feel his sweats dropping on your body as he thrusts as fast as he can.

You both came together at the same time. He lied down beside you as you both catch your breath.

"I'm s-sorry. We're suppoed to "just" watch movie but I can't stop myself. I really like you since we were younger." He said while avoiding to have an eye contact with you. You just smiled and stared at him.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" He asked you finally looking through your eyes.

"We had sex already and you're asking me that? Of course, yes." You answered him and he hugged you tightly.